All-Star 2015 Worlds Schedule!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Weird to see foreign teams have such a different system.. But then I realized being Canadian must count as "foreign" as well... Personally I find our cheer government to be ALMOST the exact same as in the us. (I did one year of cheer in the us so I've seen both). We follow usasf rules, we have the same divisions, it seems like the only difference to me is that Canadian cheer is WAY smaller of an industry in comparison to the us.

That's so interesting about the Swedish team! :D

In Germany, they have a national governing body (CCVD, also a member of ICU/ECU) that sends a Coed Premier team to ICU. There is another competing governing body (CVD, part of the American Football club, that is a member of the IFC/ECA) that sends teams to the IFC Cheerleading Worlds.

In addition to that, you have cheer EPs and companies that put on "open" competitions - open in the sense that the teams do not have to be a member of either governing body to compete. Elite Brands (aka Varsity Europe, in all honesty) awards bids to the IASF/USASF Worlds for teams at various competitions they hold.

Both the Coed Premier team and the IASF/USASF bid winners are awarded their bids a year in advance for planning/financial purposes... e.g. the Coed Premier team that will compete at the 2015 ICU Worlds was selected in summer/fall of 2014. Elite Brands awarded bids to teams in spring/summer of 2014 for this years USASF/IASF Worlds.
I like that you have not just one competition where you can get a bid, but many. We will have JAMfest here in Sweden this year, and as cheerleading continues to grow, we will probably have several competitions that awards bids in a few years. The only downside to that is that other countries can come and compete at "our" competitions and get "our" bids. And the Swedish Cheerleading Federation wants Swedish teams at Worlds!

"8:45pm - 9:35pm Senior Large Coed Finals Competition 9:45pm - 10:30pm Senior Large All Girl Finals Competition 10:30pm - 10:45pm Senior Large Coed Awards in Champions Stadium 10:45pm - 11:00pm Senior Large All Girl Awards in Champions Stadium"

Aka...teams will start performing at 10:45 and awards get called out at 1...okay then. Is there a real reason why they can't start at like, I don't know, 6?
I think it's because:
1.) They want to wrap up the semi-finals across all venues before they proceed to the Champions Stadium. According to the block schedule, the last semi-finals to complete on Sunday is the IOC 6 division which is scheduled to end barely before large coed finals begin. In fact, the finalist announcements for the IOC 6 and medium all-girl divisions happen while large coed finals are going on. Audience members need time to get from different venues to the Champions Stadium (potential bottlenecking of crowd?)

2.) It might still be a little hot/glaring at 6:00PM, the sun doesn't set until 7:50PM or so.

Even with the reasons listed above, no one should have to compete past 10:00PM...... and that's only IF everything goes according to schedule.

Last edited:
just a little fact: during icu worlds there are Always little flags hanging at the ceiling from every country that's a member of icu.
during usasf worlds the little flags on the ceiling are from all the EP's where you can win bids for worlds.

here you can only go to icu worlds (first time this year it's possible) if you wont the national cheerleading competition in the category senior advanced (we dont have allgirl or coed since there are not enough teams). we are not a member of usasf/iasf so we cannot compete at the worlds for club teams.

I think it's because:
1.) They want to wrap up the semi-finals across all venues before they proceed to the Champions Stadium. According to the block schedule, the last semi-finals to complete on Sunday is the IOC 6 division which is scheduled to end barely before large coed finals begin. In fact, the finalist announcements for the IOC 6 and medium all-girl divisions happen while large coed finals are going on. Audience members need time to get from different venues to the Champions Stadium (potential bottlenecking of crowd?)

2.) It might still be a little hot/glaring at 6:00PM, the sun doesn't set until 7:50PM or so.

Even with the reasons listed above, no one should have to compete past 10:00PM...... and that's only IF everything goes according to schedule.
Totally agree...my CP said even though they didn't start competing until 9:00pm, it was still pretty warm last year. Taking into account that FL usually gets a daily late afternoon/early evening shower, this time slot is probably a pretty good decision so if there are showers, they will have blown through by this time. Last year, it sprinkled for a while, then cleared up.

Totally agree...my CP said even though they didn't start competing until 9:00pm, it was still pretty warm last year. Taking into account that FL usually gets a daily late afternoon/early evening shower, this time slot is probably a pretty good decision so if there are showers, they will have blown through by this time. Last year, it sprinkled for a while, then cleared up.
I heard it was inside the tent(where the athletes waited to go onto the mat) that was the warmest. Can't be a very pleasant experience having to be with 35 other other athletes + coaches + staff cooped up in a tent that has trapped the heat and humidity from earlier in the day...

I heard it was inside the tent(where the athletes waited to go onto the mat) that was the warmest. Can't be a very pleasant experience having to be with 35 other other athletes + coaches + staff cooped up in a tent that has trapped the day time heat and humidity.
She said it was hot, but they were "staging" them in the seats as well. We could see them way on the other side. I will be sending a few waters with her this year to make sure she is hydrated. I will say again, my CP said performing on the baseball field has been one of her "magical moments" and can't wait to do it again.

Not sure where else to put this right now, but your google doc master is back! It's obviously not final since there are bid comps this weekend and the full schedule hasn't been released, but about 95% of it is there for those interested in seeing the order and also the A/B splits for the small divisions.

Worlds 2015

Back