All-Star 2015 Worlds Schedule!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When are the ICU group/partner stunt competitions? I don't see it listed on the schedule. Everything is just team competition.

There are none this year. Last year was the last year they were holdy partner stunt and stunt group competitions. If I remember correctly that is due to the agreement between the ICU and FIG to get accepted into Sport Accord?
The gymnastic, who also have the acrobatics people under their roof, wanted more distinction between sports acrobatics and cheer or something along those lines. Right?

Ah found something:
International Cheer Union Scores Big | CheerChannel.com

Last edited:
Apologies if this has already been asked... is there going to be a updating Worlds doc like last year? I can't seem to find a link.

But doesn't Worlds do Stay and Play like NCA? Never been to Worlds so not sure how it works...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way cheaper than hotels I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i converted most of my friends from hotel stays to mansion rental when visting las vegas for a week. its nice having a whole 8 bedroom house to crash at. it can be $1k/night or 7k for the week, but split between 10 to 20 people, its $350-700 per person for the entire week. for that amount, thats 2 or 3 nights on the strip.

Just F.Y.I. for Snap Chat users:
1.) Snap Chat is featuring ICU as one of their universal snap stories today.
2.) CheerUpdates has their own snap story going on, add them at "cheerupdates".
3.) Inside Cheer Magazine has their own snap story going on for Worlds as well, add them at "insidecheer".

Yes, there is here
Thank you! This also reminded me to unlock it, so now anyone is able to edit it, but please don't mess with it unless you know what you are doing!!

Thank you!

EDIT - As I opened the doc I thought, ah yes here we go again! ICU streaming in one tab, ICU results in separate tab, Fierce Board in another, twitter feed in another and the sound of the ICU hold music playing... Lets go Worlds 2015! (Also lets go Team England - 2:08 Orlando time!!)

I'm sorry if this is a really dumb question- but I can't find Cali Black Ops anywhere on the schedule. If anyone has the schedule open on iBooks could you tell me which page theyre on please?
They are in the first group, on the first page. They perform bright and early Saturday. The site is not coming up right now for me, but it's like 6-7am our time.

ETA: 9:48 East Cost time

Back