All-Star 2015 Worlds Schedule!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have never been a fan of Disney from the first time I went. On the other hand love Universal!

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1429641816.352793.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahaha. On Facebook.

now I'm confused.

FOR ALL WORLDS FANS:

• FREE exclusive on demand video content
  • Video On Demand will be complimentary and available two weeks following the event

@King predicted this. They can't sell the VOD because of the music licensing issues but they can offer it for free like NCA does.

@King predicted this. They can't sell the VOD because of the music licensing issues but they can offer it for free like NCA does.
i wonder if itll be full routines though, i thought i remembered seeing high quality nca video but it only showed a short version of the routines, or am i remembering this wrong?

i wonder if itll be full routines though, i thought i remembered seeing high quality nca video but it only showed a short version of the routines, or am i remembering this wrong?

I think they're full routines now. I thought @ScottyB mentioned something along those lines, at least for college.

I was actually going to buy the VOD this year. I have prom and my end of season banquet this weekend, so there's not really time for me to sit and watch everyone I want to, but I want to see everyone. Oh well... Their loss and I save $50.

It sucks because I have a friend who competed back in the 2010-2012 days and was looking for her routine she competed in. Her mom is passing and wanted to share it with her... and she cant anymore. :(

i have decided now. not going to buy the livestream this year. :( i have a full day on saturday and sunday aswell and also i work monday so staying up sunday night is not going to work :( well i hope i can see some videos and follow fierceboard as a hawk.

ETA: Yeah i do live in sweden meaning most of the competition is on the evening here but i have stuff to do on the evenings and just cant stay up because of me having busy mornings.. i managed last year on just the VOD so i shoud manage this year aswell even though i do not have the VOD.. I hope.

A little upset I have to wait 2 weeks, but I'm happy there will be a VOD. At least it will allow me to study more this weekend. I wonder if it will include previous years still though?

Back