High School 2016-2017 Hs Competition Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The coach that I had that had been there for about 10 years left last year, so I'm not sure if they are quite as strong this year as they used to be. But I still love them of course. VA cheer is so much different now than when I graduated back in 09.
I could go on and on about VHSL....... don't even get me started.... lmao!

This is Spaulding Cheer - Everything hit in warmups. Nuff Said :/
Any constructive criticism is welcome! We have states on Sunday

<iframe src="" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen>

<iframe src="" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen>

Looks like they were excited to perform, maybe almost too excited lol, but thats good they got it out then versus Sunday.

I would focus on cleaning and sharpening the small stuff. Arms at sides when walking, dismounts set out tight, motionwork, etc.

Good luck!

Looks like they were excited to perform, maybe almost too excited lol, but thats good they got it out then versus Sunday.

I would focus on cleaning and sharpening the small stuff. Arms at sides when walking, dismounts set out tight, motionwork, etc.

Good luck!
Thank you ! We were told on our score sheet our pyramid is too slow, I am nervous to speed it up because then we would risk not being able to hit it :/

Thank you ! We were told on our score sheet our pyramid is too slow, I am nervous to speed it up because then we would risk not being able to hit it :/
Remember most comments are subjective to that judge. I would say keep the speed the same but make sure the girls do it big, taking stunts fully to the top, sharp. Big pops or tight dismounts. Make it so good that them complaining about the speed just seems foolish

Remember most comments are subjective to that judge. I would say keep the speed the same but make sure the girls do it big, taking stunts fully to the top, sharp. Big pops or tight dismounts. Make it so good that them complaining about the speed just seems foolish
True and very good point! This is the first time we have heard it out of 2 competitions ... for the hitches... do you think its beneficial they clean at the top THEN hit? the hitches have yet to connect at a comp :/

True and very good point! This is the first time we have heard it out of 2 competitions ... for the hitches... do you think its beneficial they clean at the top THEN hit? the hitches have yet to connect at a comp :/
I would say to have them go up clean (arms and legs down), then have them hit and pull the hitches, then bump together to have the middle go up while the hitch legs come back to extension. Essentially have the movement aspects happen together versus one then the other

I would say to have them go up clean (arms and legs down), then have them hit and pull the hitches, then bump together to have the middle go up while the hitch legs come back to extension. Essentially have the movement aspects happen together versus one then the other

Thank you!

That tiny flyer with the black hair (center for the second elite sequence) is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

I think it is too slow where the 3 preps connect, there is not much visual appeal, its 3 extensions and then paperdolls. Would like to maybe see more transitional elements in that area. I want to re-watch but can I PM you when I have a chance?

Back