All-Star 2016 Cheerleading Worlds Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 13, 2014
Hey! I'm really wanting to attend Worlds 2016 as a spectator (not participant). I'm really curious on how much it costs. I'm not asking about hotel, gas, airline, food, and so on. I just need to know how much it costs to actually get in and watch teams perform. I tried looking it up but couldn't find much...maybe it's cause it's too early? If you happen to know, please let me know! Thanks!

Your best bet is to buy a "commuter" or family pass, especially if you plan on going to any of the parks, which gives you a 3 day park hopper pass and admission in to each session of Worlds. I think this past year it was $285. You can purchase this on-line in advance, and I think you can also purchase it at the All Star resort the week of Worlds. You can also buy tickets for each session (I think they were $40 per session last year?) at the WWOS.

Me and my mom are going as spectators for the third time and although I don't know the full cost there's tons of ways to save money. We always stay at a value resort (usually pop century since it has a bus to ESPN). Finding the cheapest hotel is important and will save you tons. And now since you buy tickets for divisions separately, we only paid for divisions we wanted to see. As for travel if you need to fly, check if there's a Frontier airline near you as they tend to be very cheap. Last but not least book your stuff now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the worlds packet from last year:

http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM3/std-content/repos/Top/2013 Website/Worlds/docs/USASF_2015_Worlds-Cheer_Registration.pdf

There's some information buried in there. I think it's $40 for Saturday, $40 for Sunday, and then there are 4 finals session on Sunday night and Monday that are $30 or $40 each. So that's over $200 right there. Like @stuntjumptumble said, you don't have to get tickets for all 4 finals sessions and can choose to do just the ones you want.

Thanks @CheerBank that helps. This is the first year CP is on a World's team so we are hoping they will earn a bid. I've done Summit two years in a row but not World's.
I liked having the park hopper because I did not have to think about waiting on line to buy tickets for any of the finals (and Sunday night finals sold out fast), plus they let people with park hoppers in before those with individual tickets to the baseball stadium. I also went to Epcot with a friend for dinner which was great.

Back