OT 2016 Rio Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
wait what is that phelps meme from?! I completely slacked on the Olympics last night as I was out and about! Fill me in!

please share with the class (or with me via PM for a post I'm writing)
CpYdFI-UAAAbbVq.jpg

This one is probably my favorite :p I was actually at a local restaurant on a double date last night and the whole place sounded like it was going to explode from all the yelling when she won.

I know this is golf's first year back, but I wish they would consider adding a team event. Like two days of team play then two days of individual stroke play. As of now it's just like four days of individuals, which happens like every weekend on the PGA tour.

Also, tonight should be fun:
CplrNZOUkAANLz_.jpg

Josh Prenot who is from a city close to where I live won the silver medal last night in the 200m breaststroke!!!! AHHHH!!

:shimmy::shimmy::shimmy:
So close! I thought he had gold there right until the end. I wasn't even looking down there in lane 8 where that guy out touched him lol

The big news around here is NC swimmers JUST MISSED 7 for 7 on medals. Cammille Adams trains here too and finished fourth in her big event last night, so no medal for her unless they put her on a relay. (Which she's probably our best butterfly swimmer so they might). Ryan Held swims at NC State, and Cammille Adams, Anthony Ervin, Jimmy Feigan, Kathleen Baker, Katie Meili and Ryan Lochte all train here in Charlotte.

Also, tonight should be fun:
CplrNZOUkAANLz_.jpg

My mom was confused by the "old guy with the gray hair " on Tuesday night

She insisted that he was a coach

I kept asking her why a coach would stand there shirtless in trunk speedo number..... And race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:p:p:p
My mom was confused by the "old guy with the gray hair " on Tuesday night
:p:p:p:p
She insisted that he was a coach

I kept asking her why a coach would stand there shirtless in trunk speedo number..... And race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cp cannot stand his hair now. She thinks it looks gray. On the flip side she has come to realize how attractive male swimmers are.

:p:p:p
Cp cannot stand his hair now. She thinks it looks gray. On the flip side she has come to realize how attractive male swimmers are.

What IS his hair now....is it some kind of watery-colored tie-dye look? I keep seeing different colors in it every time I see it, blues, greens, greys....Sort of like an Impressionist painting.

What IS his hair now....is it some kind of watery-colored tie-dye look? I keep seeing different colors in it every time I see it, blues, greens, greys....Sort of like an Impressionist painting.
I think it's supposed to be blonde with a little blue in it but I have yet to see the blue. I am looking forward to seeing him and Phelps go head to head one last time tonight!

Back