All-Star 2016 Showcases

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If it was put in twitter then it's fair game. I think she is saying they shouldn't post any videos on social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They have their own Kiara Nowlin and Angel Rice. :jawdrop:

I think it's fair to say those two girls on Generals have done enough to not be compared to other people. It's not often your two best tumblers are also flyers who aren't only on the team because they can tumble.
And the blonde can throw bounce-backs like no ones business. Just not sure I can use her name.

ETA: just saw the full routine, and they both throw a bounce-back. I had no idea they both did that. Lol.

Last edited:
I think it's fair to say those two girls on Generals have done enough to not be compared to other people. It's not often your two best tumblers are also flyers who aren't only on the team because they can tumble.
And the blonde can throw bounce-backs like no ones business. Just not sure I can use her name.

ETA: just saw the full routine, and they both throw a bounce-back. I had no idea they both did that. Lol.

Saw it in person. Had to pick my jaw up off the floor.

I believe it's Karolyne Day or something like that? The tiny blonde one at least, she's amazing.

Well someone is offended. I only said that because they're beast tumblers. Sorry not sorry :rolleyes:

Well someone is offended. I only said that because they're beast tumblers. Sorry not sorry :rolleyes:

I'm not offended actually, but nice try. I'm just saying they have their own names. In fact, I knew who Carly was before I'd even heard of Angel.

Back