All-Star 2017 Worlds Uniforms/practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

C-S-TBBVoAAUQfY.jpg
C-TcNsxVYAAQWXz.jpg

These are beautiful! Wow!

ICE - Thunder

I hate that so many companies make Ill fitted under thought male practice wear. I'd be mad if I payed all that money and got baggy shorts that won't stay up without being tied and a baggy shirt that would be over my face and around my wrists the second I did a back handspring.

Cheer Athletics - Cheetahs, Swoochats, Wildcats, Claw 6

Side note: baseball jerseys might beat out "sweetheart mesh" for the unofficial outfit of Worlds 2017.

What's with the sweatband trend? Everyone at nationals had one on their leg if they were a girl and lower arm if they were a boy. Where did that come from?

What's with the sweatband trend? Everyone at nationals had one on their leg if they were a girl and lower arm if they were a boy. Where did that come from?
CA's been doing it for years and years. It's typically a team gift for the teams that do it and it has the team's acronym/saying on it.

ETA: At least that was my experience this year with ours. Didn't really think it was a new trend since I've been seeing it on CA teams since at least 2010/2011.

CA's been doing it for years and years. It's typically a team gift for the teams that do it and it has the team's acronym/saying on it.

ETA: At least that was my experience this year with ours.

Id seen CA do it for a while but after Navarro started doing it too it caught on super fast at NCA!

Back