Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
1. my name is Cydney
2. ive been cheering since i was 6 and ill be 15 in april
3. i live in so cal
4. i live on the fierceboards
5. im addicted to cheer music
6. im going to worlds for the 1st time this year:)
7. i love shopping for anything cheer related
8. i love making bows:)
9. i love food
10. i found out last night i made cheer capt at my hs:)
11. i hate starbucks
12. im addicted to dr pepper
13. i love love love toddlers & tiaras, degrassi, pretty little liars, and make it or break it
14. im going to hawaii in 10 days for aloha apirit:p(small comp, but who wouldnt want to go to hawaii??)
15. i love editing pictures
16. i think its really dumb that at some high schools especially here in so cal, that the team you're on depends on your grade (freshies and sophomores can only make jv, juniors/seniors can only make var)
17. my school backpack is reversible:)
18. i love doing my makeup but rarely do i ever wear any makeup cuz id like to keep my skin crystal clear as long as possible
19. my best friend i met cheering my 1st year:) we've been besties ever since:p
20. i have a twitter i havent posted on in over a year
21. im in love with boo boo stewart (seth clearwater from eclipse)
22. i think taylor swift is amazing<33
23. im also in love with tg, cea, F5, and cf nfinity<3
24. ive never broken a bone
25. my biggest pet peeve is when people sing the wrong lyrics to songs... it drives me crazy!!

1. I'm 15 and a sophomore.
2. I'm totally obsessed with cheerleading.
3. I regret not joining an All-Star gym long ago. I now only have 3 years to cheer all-star.
4. I LOVE partner stunting.
5. I love putting zebra stripes on my nails.
6. I love unicorns and dinosaurs.
7. My 15th birthday cake was a dinosaur.
8. I have a cat, 2 dogs, and like 25 fish.
9. I want to be a veterinarian when I'm older.
10. I hate winter.
11. I like photography
12. I'm like a bottomless pit when it comes to food.
13. I broke my finger when I was little from poking a pumpkin.
14. I currently run track.
15. I hurt my foot doing a cartwheel a couple weeks ago. I hit the fire place.
16. It's 80 degrees outside right now. I love it!
17. I'm the only flyer on my HS squad that can do a lib lol. We're pretty bad.
18. I made a unicorn pinata in Spanish class last week. It's purple and has a sparkly mane.
19. I'm running out of facts.
20. My friends and I like to go to Wal-Mart to mess around.
21. I've never seen a cheerleading competition in person.
22. I'm super excited for April 30th because that's when All-Star evalutations are.
23. I just ate some strawberry shortcake.
24. I only have 1 more of these.
25. I'm 5'2" and 1/4in.

I've already done this once but I'm bored so I'm going to do it again haha

01. My full name is Kailey Dawn McDonald.
02. I did gymnastics for 8 years.
03. I have now been an allstar cheerleader for 4 years.
04. I get to go to Florida 3 times this year: all for cheer competitions.
05. I get really easily distracted when I'm texting people.
06. I have a brother and a sister.. both are younger.
07. My room is almost always a complete disaster.
08. I get to go to Haiti this summer and I'm SUPER excited.
09. I like to make bows & my backpack is completely covered in them.
10. My favorite pair of shoes are my soleless, holey evolutions from junior lime (07-08 season).. that are now mildewwy and completely ruined. (Oh and I like my toms alot too)
11. I like being short.
12. I eat lunchables, fruit rollups, and capri suns for lunch almost everyday at school.
13. I like taking pictures.. but not really of people.
14. I really like math.. and I'm on the math team.. I'm a nerd, I know.
15. GOD IS SO GOOD :)

16. I'm a junior in high school.
16. I am SO excited for worlds this year!
17. I'm currently considering vanderbilt & MTSU for college.
18. I LOVE jumps to back.. I would work on my jumps all day if I didn't have other things to do haha
19. I'm co-captain for my highschool cheer team next year.
20. Last year we got 5th at UCA high school nationals and it was our first year to ever compete :) (..and we were 2nd after semis but we dropped in finals :( sad hah)
21. House, criminal minds, and ncis are my favorite shows at the moment.
22. My stunt group had a 7 practice streak where we didn't drop our stunt AT ALL, but then we had an all stunting practice where all we did for 2 1/2 hours was stunt and we fell like 5 times.... but we haven't fallen since then so thats good :)
23. I got a 32 on my first ACT :)
24. I need to be asleep right now.
25. and I'm pretty sure I had homework to do but I'm just going to not do it..... perfect plan.

1. My name is Alexa! But I go by Allie.
2. I've played ice hockey on a boys team for 11 years.
3. I've cheered for 5 years.
4. ^^^that's a weird combination of sports
5. Oh and I play lacrosse too but I don't like it that much.
6. I'm looking at new gyms to go to because I didn't do allstars this year and I don't wanna cheer at the gym I tumble at.
7. I'm visiting American Elite tomorrow! :)
8. My mom is completely against driving me to a gym an hour away, but I'll talk her into it because there's 6 people here I can carpool with.
9. I really really really want a layout by the summer so I can be in a higher group at Woodward.
10. Its killing me still not knowing where I'm gonna cheer next year.
11. I'm obsessed with 6 packs and I really want one, but I only have a 4 pack right now (when I flex).
12. FLORIDA IN 18 DAYS <3.
13. I dislike Ohio. Most of the time.
14. I dislike snow more than anything in the world.
15. My dream is to go to college/live in the south.
16. I've developed a little bit of a southern accent from listening to country music.
17. Basically the only music I listen to is cheer music and country.
18. And USHER<3. I'm obsessed with him and I'm going to his concert in may when he comes to Cleveland :))
19. Cheer extreme is my favorite gym ever and I wanna super senior there but I wanna go to the university of georgia to cheer to, so I'm having trouble with that one.
20. But I'm only a sophomore so I have time to decide.
21. When I grow up I wanna be a physical therapist and a nutritionist.
22. When I was in kindergarten I wrote a book about what I wanted to be when I grew up: a pink crayon and a spice girl (i know, don't make fun) hahaha
23. I should probably be paying attention to the lacrosse film I'm watching with my team right now, but this is more fun.
24. My life is devoted to working out, playing hockey, and cheering.
25. I eat really really healthy.
ps: I wish this was 50 facts so I could keep going :)

1. I am a crazy cheer mom
2. My daughter is 10 and on a jr coed 5 team
3. I spend more time driving my kid to practice than I do with my husband
4. I love reading the Fierceboards!
5. All my friends are going to Worlds and I'm bummed that I am not :(
6. I also have a teenage son who hates cheerleading..... give him a year or two and he will totally be into watching :)
7. I have tiger blood when it comes to school work..... watch out!!
8. My sisters were competitive gymnasts but I pretty much do not have an athletic bone in my body although I still can do the splits!
9. I have learned enough about all star cheer I can usually predict the placements of teams at a competition
10. I am pale skinned and need to stay away from the sun
11. I hate vegetables even as an adult!
12. My best friends are also cheer people
13. I wish I could move to another state so my drive to cheer wouldn't be so long
14. Never thought I would be spray tanning my daughter but now feel actually like a pro
15. I wish I enjoyed watching football as much as I do watching cheer
16. Love my little Min Pin doggie... she is the bestest!
17. Hoping that I find something to do with my time during the day after closing my business... Corpral Tunnel is setting in from to much internet!
18. I am obsessed with my children eating a balanced diet... not easy to do on the road and at competition....As Bananas will travel!!
19. I only like butter on my sandwiches!!
20. I watch a lot of I.D. TV network late at night
21. Just started to dye my hair to cover grays!!
22. Getting old isn't fun....
23. Can't wait to see the evolution of cheer in the next 10 years!!
24. If you are my friend I always have your back... If your not, guess what? I already know!!
25. I am very proud of my kids and will do anything for them!!

1. My full name is Sande Rae Kirkland.
2. I live in MD.
3. Im going to Auburn University in the fall.
4. You cant cheer as a freshman at Auburn :( So Im sad.
5. Tumbling is my favorite and I get in as many privates as I can a week.
6. I have and Angel Doll Puppy (google them) His name is Louie.
7. I was captain of my high school cheerleading team along with 2 other amazing captains.
8. This was the first year our school has ever won the MD State Championships. Im pretty proud :)
9. Im addicted to coffee.
10. I have this weird habit of NEVER landing the first standing tuck that I throw at practice. I will faceplant hard the first time and then after that I will land them all.
11. I didnt start cheerleading until I was 10.
12. I am going to college to be a Nurse Practitioner.
13. This is really hard to come up with 25 facts!
14. I make cheerleading bows for myself when I have spare time.
15. Im terrified of driving but Im working on it.
16. My favorite allstar teams are Stingrays Smoke, Ga Allstar Louies and Cocos, MD Twisters, and Ace.
17. I love watching football and cheering on the sidelines but I absolutely hated cheering on the sidelines for basketball because I always felt like the basketball was going to come flying at me and hit me in the face or something. Weird I know :)
18. I usually have my nails painted. I feel weird if I dont.
19. I love to travel. Anywhere.
20. I get sick very easily.
21. Im really seriously contemplating that when I move to AL this summer that I can cheer down there for a team.
22. I only turned 17 a couple months ago so technically I could cheer until I was a sophomore in college :)
23. No matter how badly I need new cheer shoes I will never part with my first pair of Nfinity's :)
24. I love makeup and doing other people makeup.
25. This was fun even though I could barely think of anything :)

1. i'm extremely indecisive
  2. my name is long and super annoying to say... &&fer sure not typing it sorry
  3. i've cheered for 4 years now... really sucked for the first 2 years but slowly getting better
  4. if i could go to any gym besides ice i would go to... gymtyme- going through a phase where im obsessing over them. top gun- they're amazing and its warmer than IN. maryland twisters- they're just amazingg;). ca allstars- i just like them for some reason... and they're so talented.
  5. i think fierceboard is way better than facebook
  6. i seriously wish i was 5 again
  7. i love flintstone gummies and eat them like candy sometimes
  8. my rooms a mess
  9. i just started my bow and music collection bc i was oblivious to cheer... trade/sell bows PM me
  10. indiana sucks
  11. im a freshy at clhs
  12. seniority sucks too
  13. cheerleaders at my school hate me because i can actually tumble as a freshy.... why? i have no idea.
  14. i really don't have friends at my school this yr cause i switched this year from public to private
  15. cheerleaders at my school think they understand cheerleading but if i said f5, shooting stars, reign, top gun, california, Ua or anyone else for that fact they would think i was crazy
  16. i went to clearwater beach &&orlando for SB this past week and loved itt
  17. i went to disney... &&wished i was on inspire or lightning so i could go to worlds
  18. saw a girl with a white bow on and a stingrays shirt on at disney and was really confused. wanted to say hi but didn't bc i thought it would be awkward
  19. i hide my feelings a lot
  20. wishes there was a shimmy button on facebook or at least the become a fan button
  21. i want an indiana shirt made for worlds but i have no idea whos going from indiana
  22. the only reason im on fierceboard right now is to tire my eyes so i can sleep
  23. 95% of my life is cheerleading or cheer-related
  24. favorite colors are blue, lime green, pink, and orange.... they must all be neon tho
  25. i regret not going to Brandon allstars while i was so close to tampa!... instead i visited revolution cheer. they were pretty good but it was new &i didn't recognize them so not as exciting

Okay, now that other moms have done this, I'll give in and fill it out too:

1. My daughter is 6 and on Mini 1 at UA. Fingers crossed that she'll level up next season. She threw her standing BHS by herself for the first time last night. Yay!!
2. I go by Kiki, but that's just a nickname. I have a big, fat Greek name that no one can pronounce.
3. I have a costuming hobby. I make and wear superhero/comic/sci-fi/fantasy costumes for myself and others to wear at various conventions. My next costume is Pocahontas, for a Disney Princess costume group.
4. Most of my friends are cheer moms.
5. My hair is naturally dark blonde, but it's been dyed auburn since last November.
6. I hate breakfast food and literally eat the same thing every day, coffee and a whole-wheat bagel.
7. I lost 90 pounds 9 years ago and have kept it off.
8. I am a die-hard Chicago Cubs fan!
9. I love G4 TV and especially "Attack of the Show." I'm a big geek at heart.
10. Prior to last year, I had traveled to 18 different states but never been west of Missouri. State #19 was California, last summer, for San Diego Comic Con.
11. I used to play competitive fastpitch softball. I played for two years in college, summer travel ball until I was 22, and competed against many of the members of the 1996 & 2000 Olympic teams (before they were allowed to go pro).
12. I have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Dori, but she has the nickname "Corgipotomus" due to her "weight issues." :(
13. I used to dance as a kid and am still super-flexible. I can still do the splits to both sides, and my daughter gets a kick out of asking me to pull heel stretches and scorpions.
14. I am older than my sister by 7 years, but since around the time she was in high school, people consistently think she's older than me.
15. I have 6 tattoos (just added a new one a few weeks ago).
16. I am allergic to adhesives. I can't leave band-aids on for more than an hour or so, or else my skin will start forming hives and blisters.
17. I also competed on my college track team as a thrower for a season & a half, until I tore my ACL throwing javelin my senior year.
18. I coached my daughter's rec team for one season & determined that I never want to coach cheerleading again.
19. My all-time favorite movies are "A League of Their Own" and "My Big Fat Greek Wedding."
20. I had travelled to 4 different countries by the time I was 14 (Greece, France, Switzerland, Netherlands). I still remember seeing the Eiffel Tower when I was 5!
21. We live super close to my daughter's cheer gym. It takes us 7 minutes to drive there, and one of the gym's owners lives two houses away from us.
22. My daughter has a slight hearing impairment but will be having surgery very soon to have tubes put in her ears which should fix it.
23. I am terrified of earthworms. Don't know what it is, but they freak me out like nothing else.
24. I spend way too much time on Facebook & the Fierceboards
25. My daughter loves being a backspot, which is good. I'm 5'10", her dad is 6'9". I don't expect her to be less than 6' tall when she's older.​

Okay, now that other moms have done this, I'll give in and fill it out too:

1. My daughter is 6 and on Mini 1 at UA. Fingers crossed that she'll level up next season. She threw her standing BHS by herself for the first time last night. Yay!!
2. I go by Kiki, but that's just a nickname. I have a big, fat Greek name that no one can pronounce.
3. I have a costuming hobby. I make and wear superhero/comic/sci-fi/fantasy costumes for myself and others to wear at various conventions. My next costume is Pocahontas, for a Disney Princess costume group.
4. Most of my friends are cheer moms.
5. My hair is naturally dark blonde, but it's been dyed auburn since last November.
6. I hate breakfast food and literally eat the same thing every day, coffee and a whole-wheat bagel.
7. I lost 90 pounds 9 years ago and have kept it off.
8. I am a die-hard Chicago Cubs fan!
9. I love G4 TV and especially "Attack of the Show." I'm a big geek at heart.
10. Prior to last year, I had traveled to 18 different states but never been west of Missouri. State #19 was California, last summer, for San Diego Comic Con.
11. I used to play competitive fastpitch softball. I played for two years in college, summer travel ball until I was 22, and competed against many of the members of the 1996 & 2000 Olympic teams (before they were allowed to go pro).
12. I have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Dori, but she has the nickname "Corgipotomus" due to her "weight issues." :(
13. I used to dance as a kid and am still super-flexible. I can still do the splits to both sides, and my daughter gets a kick out of asking me to pull heel stretches and scorpions.
14. I am older than my sister by 7 years, but since around the time she was in high school, people consistently think she's older than me.
15. I have 6 tattoos (just added a new one a few weeks ago).
16. I am allergic to adhesives. I can't leave band-aids on for more than an hour or so, or else my skin will start forming hives and blisters.
17. I also competed on my college track team as a thrower for a season & a half, until I tore my ACL throwing javelin my senior year.
18. I coached my daughter's rec team for one season & determined that I never want to coach cheerleading again.
19. My all-time favorite movies are "A League of Their Own" and "My Big Fat Greek Wedding."
20. I had travelled to 4 different countries by the time I was 14 (Greece, France, Switzerland, Netherlands). I still remember seeing the Eiffel Tower when I was 5!
21. We live super close to my daughter's cheer gym. It takes us 7 minutes to drive there, and one of the gym's owners lives two houses away from us.
22. My daughter has a slight hearing impairment but will be having surgery very soon to have tubes put in her ears which should fix it.
23. I am terrified of earthworms. Don't know what it is, but they freak me out like nothing else.
24. I spend way too much time on Facebook & the Fierceboards
25. My daughter loves being a backspot, which is good. I'm 5'10", her dad is 6'9". I don't expect her to be less than 6' tall when she's older.​

My 6 year old threw her back
Handspring last Monday, for the first time so congrats I know how exciting that is!
And I hope your daughter levels up too!!

Honestly I want my daughter to level up but we don't have a mini2 team and there aren't enough girls young enough who can do it... (Were not that large of a gym!) so my only hope for my cp to level up is if she made youth and honestly with her just having turned 6 she would be way younger then all the others on that team so unless a miracle happens my daughter will still be level 1 -also all the girls on are youth team are pretty amazing so my daughter would be like the worst haha:(
But GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS

1. my name is kennedy :)
2. im an allstar cheerleader
3. im on level 5
4. im 14 and about to be a freshman
5. i got my one bhs full today
6 .i dont like jumping
7. i sing random cheer mixes in school
8. im a base
9. i really want my double
10. i love my team
11. today i had choreography
12. im eating a muffin
13. i really like muffins....if u didnt get that allready :)
14. im not allowed to drink carbonated drinks in competition season....so i hardly ever drink them
15. i really like this thread
16. my sister is annoying me right now
17. i want a sprite..but thats not gonna happen.
18. i have 1 nca jacket and i really want another one
19. i wont be going to worlds in 2012 :(
20. i cheer for woodlands elite
21. im on a junior team
22. thats sm j5
23. im watching cyberbully
24. my team name is colonels
25.i have tumbling tomorrow

1. My name is Caroline. Pronounced just as it's spelt, NOT Carolyn!
2. I'm 16 years old.
3. I had open-heart surgery when I was I was about 2 1/2. I have a scar on my chest and it sticks out of my half top!
4. I've been cheering since I was 12.
5. I am obsessed with anything animal print.
6. I need a job:( I've been searching all summer...
7. Born and raised in Massachusetts!
8. I have my belly button pierced.
9. I want to go to college in New York and study journalism.
10. I sing ALL the time. I'm horrible too.
11. I'm going to be a junior in high school in the fall.
12. I always carry mascara in my wristlet. I never usually end up need it, but it's a habit!
13. I can't wait to get my license in October, I love driving.
14. I want to be a member of the Kardashian family.
15. I love aviator sunglasses.
16. I'm 5'4" and all of my friends are taller than me..
17. I always say "that awkward moment when...."
18. When I'm bored I experiment with my hair and makeup. I love trying different styles but I usually end up wearing my hair the same way it usually is.
19. I talk very loudly.
20. Biggest pet peeve: when people talk over me!
21. I love Vera Bradley.
22. I'm a secondary base.
23. I hate everything about winter.
24. Target is like my second home. I'm literally there all the time!
25. I love meeting new people!

1. I live in Maryland, but it takes me an hour to get to my cheer gym, Maryland Twisters :)
2. I play lacrosse as well. & i'm actually pretty good, i play at the club level. Which is like an all star team of lacrosse.
3. I'm obsessed with twitter! i probably tweet 100 times a day, so follow me @emcmaines
4. I have an iPhone and i love it!
5. I'm pretty sure i have OCD, every little thing always has to be perfect or it will drive me insanse.
6. I know how to stand up for myself and i don't let people walk all over me. If you're a b****, you can be 100% sure that i will be a b**** back.
7. I cheer for my highschool's cheer team as well. Even though it's not as competitive as all star, i've grown up with most of these girls through rec cheer since i was 6 and i love my team <3
8. I really don't have a life in the winter, but i'm fine with that because i love cheerleading.
9. I love the feather extensions! I have 7 in my hair right now.
10. F5 inspires me and i hope to be on that team by my senior year.
11. I get annoyed really easily!
12. American Eagle is my favorite store, 95% of my wardrobe is from there... the other 5% is cheer clothes ;)
13. Marley and me is my favorite movie, i cry everytime!
14. I love sleeping, i could sleep all day if someone would let me.
15. I just got my belly button pierced a couple of days ago and i love it!
16. I've only been home for 7 days this whole month. I vacation ALOT!
17. I'm always attracted to the "player" type of boys. And it really stinks because i'm always hurt over and over again.
18. I always let the little things get to me, i guess you could say i'm pretty sensetive.
19. I have a really sarcastic personality, i'm always joking around.
20. I'm super outgoing, i make friends everywhere i go. I'm not afraid to talk to new people and be myself around them.
21. I got my appendix taken out when i was 12.
22. I'm leaving for my fourth vacation on saturday, i'm going to Florida with my friend.
23. I love TLC. I can watch that channel for hours without getting bored.
24. I'm a natural blonde.
25. I have no common sense what so ever, but i'm school smart so that makes up for it.

1. My name is Caroline. Pronounced just as it's spelt, NOT Carolyn!
2. I'm 16 years old.
3. I had open-heart surgery when I was I was about 2 1/2. I have a scar on my chest and it sticks out of my half top!
4. I've been cheering since I was 12.
5. I am obsessed with anything animal print.
6. I need a job:( I've been searching all summer...
7. Born and raised in Massachusetts!
8. I have my belly button pierced.
9. I want to go to college in New York and study journalism.
10. I sing ALL the time. I'm horrible too.
11. I'm going to be a junior in high school in the fall.
12. I always carry mascara in my wristlet. I never usually end up need it, but it's a habit!
13. I can't wait to get my license in October, I love driving.
14. I want to be a member of the Kardashian family.
15. I love aviator sunglasses.
16. I'm 5'4" and all of my friends are taller than me..
17. I always say "that awkward moment when...."
18. When I'm bored I experiment with my hair and makeup. I love trying different styles but I usually end up wearing my hair the same way it usually is.
19. I talk very loudly.
20. Biggest pet peeve: when people talk over me!
21. I love Vera Bradley.
22. I'm a secondary base.
23. I hate everything about winter.
24. Target is like my second home. I'm literally there all the time!
25. I love meeting new people!
:chestbump:Me too girl!

1. this is my 2nd year of allstar cheer
2. im on sr. 4.2
3. im a secondary base
4. i have a standing tuck but cant throw it cuz of my stupid mental block
5. my goal is to get hyperextended jumps& a 6pack
6. i am the co-captain /co- publicist for my team and captain of my tumble team
7. i had cheesecake for dessert and i kinda wish i had more :/
8. i recently became obsessed with arnold palmer tea
9. i love bling& anything sparkely
10. im also obsessed with bows, i wish i had more
11. my favorite stores are pink, hollister, AE and vera bradley
12. i was going to say my favorite foods but there are too many....
13. my tumblr URL is blingitton.tumblr.com .... follow me
14. cakeboss& toddlers and tiarras are my favorite shows
15. i am deathly afraid of getting shots/ needles
16. i quote voiceovers ALL THE TIME
17. my hair is natural, brunette& curly
18. i have an unhealthy obsession with this website, facebook& tumblr
19. its getting really hard to think of facts...
20. my friends& family are very important to me
21. i live in massachusetts
22. my gym is luckilly only 8 minutes (about) away from my house
23. im a little too sarcastic
24. i have a sister who is 2.5 years younger than me
25. i always make wishes at 11:11 whenever i can :)

1. I'm 17 years old and gonna be a SENIORRR
2. I'm a level 5 cheerleader at Cheer Extreme
3. I've been named Best Dressed every year of highschool so far
4. My job is being Cinderella at a Princess Party company
5. It's natural for me to stay up until 3
6. I have a navy Mercedes ML 500
7. I'm DEATHLY afraid of horses...
8. I'm allergic to metal and soap
9. I'm 50% British because my dad was born and partially raised there
10. I want to be a Lawyer
11. I'm always getting in trouble
12. I go through phases where im OBSESSED with something, then move on real quickly
13. I enjoy creeping
14. I'm unhealthly addicted to shopping
15. Pretty Little Liars <3
16. I have a 21 year old sister, but people mistake us for twins?
17. I have long, straight, blonde hair, but I wish it was dark and curly
18. EVERYTHING I own is monogramed (bedroom wall, jeans, makeup bags, pillows, towels, car stickers, binders, sheets, jewelry, tshirts, etc,.)
19. I'm AWFUL at math...I repeated Algebra 1
20. I've been going to the same school since I was 5
21. I cry if I have to wakeup before 10
22. If it's in rasta colors, I will buy it
23. I'm the most unartistic person you'll ever meet, but my grandma & uncle are professional artists
24. Pictures are my life!
25. I started "Fratty Friday" at my school, where everyone wears their preppiest outfits on Fridays

Back