OT 25 Facts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
1. My name drives me absolutely nuts because it's so common. My last name especially.​
2. Music and cheerleading are my two biggest passions in life.​
3. I wish I could still cheer, but my body won't hold up.​
4. There are 4 guys in my life who are more family to me than most of my blood relatives, and I love them with all my heart.​
5. I have a 5, almost 6 year old little cousin, and he is my absolute best friend in the world.​
6. My little sister is starting her second year cheering, and just made a senior 4 team, and I'm not only prouder than heck of her, but continuing to live as a cheerleader vicariously through her.​
7. I think I've finally gotten my parents acceptance for what I want to do with my life...not that I needed it.​
8. Music and Tumbling are the two things that always put me in a better mood.​
9. I wish, more than anything, that I could have been a UNC Tarheel.
10. I'm a tarheel fanatic, and will root for them even over my own school (which I did proudly my freshman year).​
11. My dad is from London, and I'm super proud of my British heritage.​
12. I love watching REAL football (soccer :p ) and my favorite team ever is Manchester United.​
13. I rooted for England over the US in last summer's Men's World Cup.​
14. I love tattoos and piercings. I have so many tattoos planned out that I want. and they all have a very deep meaning to me.​
15. My boyfriend drives me more than crazy, but I'd rather fight with him than be happy with anyone else.​
16. My nails are always painted either black or tarheel blue.​
17. I miss my 5 year old cousin more than anyone when I'm away at school, and he makes it super hard for me to leave when I have to come back. He is truly the reason I keep waking up every morning.​
18. I'm not coordinated in the slightest.​
19. I. hate. school. seriously, I'm over it, and can't wait to graduate.​
20. I want to be a music journalist for the AP (Alternative Press) magazine.​
21. Or, work for the organization To Write Love On Her Arms.​
22. I told myself that I wouldn't quit cheering until I won a jacket and could say my team and I performed to our highest potential, and my team this past season gave me that and more, so I could finally give my body a rest and end my career on a good note.​
23. I'm a really good listener. and I think I tend to give pretty good advice.​
24. I write a lot better than I speak. Writing is a much easier way for me to express my feelings and get my points across.​
25. Harry Potter defined my childhood. My mom used to have to take the books away from me as a punishment because I'd get so into reading them (over and over) and neglect to do any chores.
:chestbump:

1. I've only been cheering for a year. It's my life.
2. I was a competitive gymnast for 8 years.
3. I think I have the most common last name ever. At our school, homeroom goes in abc order by last names. There are 11 other people in my grade with the same last name as me.
4. I have a HUGE family.
5. I cannot blow dry my hair, for anything. It'll take me 2 hours to get it half way dried...
6. When I have a child, I really really hope I have a girl.
7. I'm scared of cats.
8. Me and my bestfriend, since we were like one years old, has neverrrr fought.
9. I wish I was british.
10. I LOVE cooking and baking, even though I'm really bad at it!
11. I'm a positive person. I'm usually always happy. Not always, but most of the time.
12. The first cheer mix I ever listened to was GA senior coed 4. I'm still obsessed with it.
13. I'm kinda obsessed with Zumba, it's so fun!
14. Aside from watching cheer all day on youtube, I love watching dance competitions.
15. I haven't got anything at any mexican restarant different for the past 4 years. Nacho cheese bean burrito, thats way to go. :)
16. I H@+3 WH3n PPL T@LK LYK3 D!$. Or capitalize every word in a sentence.
17. I can't stand reading.
18. This is weird but, my biggest pet peeve is walking directly behind someone, I don't know why, but I cannot do it. It drives me insane.
19. The "C" button on my laptop is jammed and I have to give extra force to click it. Haha :)
20. My dad has the same name as a famous singer/rapper!
21. I'm afraid of the dark. Haha.
22. I loveee being dressed up!
23. I still watch disney channel.
24. I am not creative at all.
25. I've been sitting here for like 10 minutes thinking what to put as my last fact, and I couldn't think of anything! haha :) But this was fun!

Fameous MOM said:
Yes. He has lymphoma cancer and he is going through chemotherapy. He is so strong and has such positive outlook! We love him!

I had no idea! I will keep him in my prayers!

I'm so bored I wish there was a bunch of surveys on here

1. My name is Kristen (obviously)

2. I have 1 cp whom is 6 - her name is Jaylen

3. Yes I know Jaylen looks like a boy name / I was going to spell it JaiLynn but I didn't want "jail" to be the first 4 letters of her name

4. I'm moving to san antonio,Texas and literally cannot wait and I'm excited my Cp gets to go to a new gym but we will miss her old one :(
I'm still scared I don't want to make the wrong decision when picking a new one!

5. My cp is on youth 2 and loves the tumbling and flying. The dance and choreo is like a million times faster then the mini1 team she is also on! She knows the choreo but since she is so little it looks like she is rushing it and it just doesn't look as tight as it could be!! We have to work together to clean this up! So I'm scared!

6. I have to be out of my current place within a week! I plan on buying all new furniture when I move so everything has to go but I'm scared it won't be gone in time :(

7. I really need boxes and to be cleaning this is so overwhelming!!

8. Me and my cp would love to go see Justin Bieber in concert one day!

9. My daughter tumbles like a princess when doing long tumble passes and she is kinda slow/ but hey it looks good! Just don't won't her to get plowed in the routine lol

10. My daughters Trophy ( the one in the avatar with her ) got knocked over and it wasn't her fault. So I feel bad because it's broke and I'm going to go see if a trophy place can fix it! She is devastated! That was her first time her team got 1st place so every time her team does she gets a new one but it just sucks because it was her 1st time they did!

11. My daughter asks me everyday for a phone so she will be getting an iPhone in 2 weeks. That way she can play angry birds sometimes and can talk to all her cheer friends that got cell phones so they don't have to call my phone!

12. I'm not looking forward to driving 1.5 hrs to practice. We use to drive like 5-7 mins. to this same gym! But oh well it will be worth it!

ETA: I wasn't done- an incoming call that I had accidentally rejected caused me to hit the send button!!
Lol
But oh well mine are so long we can just pretend I did 25!! I most definitely failed at this!

1.) my name is megan
2.) im a freshman
3.) im a cheer stalker !
5) i live in new jersey
6) i cheer for spirit factory senior 4
7) sometimes i get mental blocks :/
8) im addicted to wawa
9) i listen to cheer music more then regular music :)
10) i love doing these things !
11) i love knowing people from other gyms ( get to know me!)
12) im a flyer
13) i really hate tumbling
14) i have bin cheering since i was 5
15) i have bin at the same gym since i started cheering
16) my jumps are horrible
17) i hold my breath while im in the air
18) im obsessed with zebra print my room is painted zebra
19) screamo rock music calms me down
20) i watch cea erica youtube videos before i compete
21) my phone is my baby
22) my hair does not curl at all
23) i go to private school
24) im obsessed with cheer extreme
25) cheerleading is my life <3

1). Im from a small town in the UK where no-one really knows what cheerleading is.
2). Because cheerleadings so unknown we have 1 senior team at our gym and it changes levels depending on the people at our gym at the time.
3) Therefore I've been on levels 2-4.
4) Im on small senior coed 2 this year, and a fierce 5 stunt group :)
5) Last year we were grand champs on Europe in levels 1,2 and 3!
6) I wish I lived in America.
7) I wish I could go to Worlds.. im never good enough to compete but just to watch.
8) I have a straight leg scale and scorpian.
9) I've been told im a 'beast base' as i've just started basing this season :)
10) I've had a mental block of tumbling for 7 years but it's slowly going away...
11) No lie, i've just read all the Harry Potter books in little over a month.
12) My favourite team is Cheer Extreme and Cali Bullets.
13) I speak like a posh farmer.
14) Cheerleading gives me life.
15) Im 15 and currently have 16 GSCE qualifications.
16) Im 16 soon! woooooo
17) But im afraid of growing up...
18) I really want to visit NC to see CEA
19) Im obbessed with FierceBoard...

Im off to cheer now ;-)

1). I'm from Wisconsin
2). I'm a triplet!
3). I have my own website, for like photoshop resources:)
4). I play the flute
5). I love Paramore
6).Tumbling and Jumps are my favorites!
7). I'd like to think I have good jumps
8). My favorite color is orange
9). Favorite gym is Cheer Athletics<3
10) I've always wanted to be on an all star team but my mom & dad think that it would be waaay to much money for me & my sisters to all do it. :(
11). I used to have a horrible mental block. And I'm so happy I can say "used to have"
12). I actually like reading
13). My name is Hannah
14). I'm in Yearbook class right now:)
15). Twitter: @HannnahhhBanana (follow me)
16). I love Coach bags<3
17). I will (hopefully) be going to school next year on a cheer scholoship, if my parents let me.
18). I hate roller coasters
19). I hate dancing
20) I have 2 dogs
21). I love Horses!
22). I prbly would have never done cheerleading if it wasn't for my sister, thank god for her.
23). When I was in 6th grader I thought I would never be able to do a round off (lol) but here I am now with a standing tuck:)
24). My JV team took 10th at UCA Nationals in 2009!
25). I'm a base

im bored so lets goo...

1) My name is Kayla Lilly-Ann, I love my middle name.
2) My best friends are mostly guys, I wouldnt have it any other way
3) Im a sophomore statistics major at Appalachian State University in Boone, NC.
4) I know im crazy for being a stats major, but math really comes easily to me.
5) It drives me absolutely crazy when people pronounce Appalachian wrong, especially announcers on TV.
6) The most common thing I hear from people who dont really know App State, is "Are you the school that beat Michigan?"
7)I was born in North Carolina, but also lived in FL for most of my high school age, but graduated from the high school in my hometown in NC. confusing I know
8)My three year old cousin is my godson, in other words his mom chose me to be his godmother. I love that kid to death
9) I can almost guarentee you I know more about sports then most any other girl, it prob comes from the fact im always with the guys
10) I really wish time would just slow down for a bit, everythings been happening so fast the last few years
11) This summer I will be interning in DC at my cousins company
12) I cant watch scary movies by my self only with a guy to cuddle with can I watch one, but I love going to haunted houses and stuff like that.
13) My best friends Dad died last summer suddenly, and watching her go through that was the hardest thing I have ever done.
14) Orlando Allstars is where I used to cheer, and im still really close to a few girls there.
15) My bed at my dorm is lofted, and I'm always worried that I'm gonna end up falling off of it in the middle of the night.
16) Its not even funny how much I procrastinate
17) I spend money way to easily on stupid stuff like food, but when it comes to clothes or stuff like that Im stingy
18) I have the worst sense of direction possibly every, no joke I get lost in my hometown.
19) I hate hate hate hate hate when people say GD. not the initials the actual words
20) Im a daddys girl, I could tell my dad anything
21) I wear a mouth guard 24/7 but you would never be able to tell unless I took it out.
22) The mouth guard is for my jaw, I have severe TMJ which is a problem with my muscles. Some days its extremely painful for me to even talk, and I can only open my mouth to a certain point which isnt wide at all
23) I havent had a boyfriend in forever, and its just because I have trust issues.
24) I love kids, and cant wait till im older and married to have some.
25) I absolutely love college, and wish it wasnt going by so fast.

1. I can't wait to compete in february, my first time in like a year and a bit :D
2. I can't wait to compete at jamfets europe either, whichever team wins the majors and comes over i would love to see but if SE come over I would literally cry with happiness so much watching them
3. I just realised that ^^^ probably made no sense grammatically :/
4. When i chose my uni choices, i first looked at the ones that did medicine and then if they had cheer teams that competed and then how nice their kits were :rolleyes:
5. I pick up to many of the sayings/words that are used on here... legit, sassy, werk etc. stuff that isn't really used in england, well at least not in my small town
6. I hate english weather, i wish it was real hot in the summer and then snowing in the winter, actually not snowing for the whole winter maybe only a couple of weeks, I don't like the cold so much
7. I wish I could find more companies that ship cute sports bras to here
8. i currently have £0.21 in my worlds fund - I think that needs to become my worlds 2013 fund
9. I can't wait until the 27 of december to become an adult :D
10. But then again i would love to be a kid again, life was so easy then
11. My backwards roll is beast... jokes I can't go over properly so it turns out to be a super fierce shoulder roll :)
12. I can't wait until this wednesday when my friend and i are dressing up as redfoo and skyblue from LMFAO for a party :) I got mine zebra print spandex especially :D
13. I hate when people's ears poke through their hair, i don't know why but it makes me feel sick -.-
14. I hate when people don't think cheer is hard/ a sport, I think it's worse over here but idk? my doctor told me if a did a sport like football(soccer) then my leg muscles would be stronger, this was after i told him i did cheer
15. i have a little jack russel that likes to try and steal piggy toys from the pet shop and when my sister snorts like a pig at him he'll run and get his pigs toys :)
16. i could really do with some more clothes, all i have are summer clothes and a few thin cardigans and hoodies which i have to layer up in the winter - it needs to be made acceptable to wear a onesie in public :D
17. i finally own a pairof nfinity phoenix's let's hope they don't break too easily :rays: <--- closest thing to a fingers crossed :)
18. i seriously need to learn to drive
19. whenever i talk about cheer none of my friends know what i'm talking about, well my cheer friends do but yano...
20. I get annoyed when come of my cheer teammates laugh at me and a couple of the other girls for being really into cheer and for liking SE/ other teams in america gurrr :(
21. sometimes i read stuff on here and practically wet myself e.g the video of the the little girl in the 'kids say the darndest things' thread the one talking about her mummy and daddy,, omg soo cute.
22. i like to listen to sexy and i know and dance to it, when noones around, well apart from at cheer practise on sunday when i had my tutu on :rolleyes:
23. when i finish this im gunna go to bed since i have work in the morning :(
24.i love reece's peanut buttercups i could eat them everyday for the rest of my life, if they wouldn't make me fat
25. i know 'an actual american' :O my friend was shocked when i told her, he's my coaches fiance and so now her daughter has peanut and 'jelly' JAM sandwiches, she had some the other day and was showing me i felt a bit stupid when saying which flavour jelly have you got in them and just thinking of the wibbly wobbly jelly not jam jelly ;)

1. My name is Brianna. I hate when people pronounce my name like (BREE-AN-A) It's really pronounced (BREE-ON-A)
2. If you say that cheer isn't a sport, I promise you I WILL hunt you down
3. I break everything.....no valuables near me please :)
4. There is not a day where I don't listen to cheer music
5. I'm an only child so it's hard for me to adjust right when my friends come over because then I want them to leave after like 15 hours
6. My goal is to be on coed for the 2012-2013 season
7. I am TERRIFIED of doing a two-legged extension. It has to be one leg lol
8. Im getting too lazy to write the rest
10. I accidentally skipped number 9 O.0 and too lazy to change it lol
11. Every morning I try and do this face :D but it never works
12. I can't stand when someone has an eyelash that fell off
13. I hate living in Florida and want to move is Cali-freakin-fornia <3
14. I make the most random faces #puffed cheeks
15. I have 4 drawers loaded with only cheer shirts
16. I decoden
17. My dream team to cheer on is Top Gun
19. I LOVE CHEER BOWS
20. I live by quotes
21. I LOVE FOOD
22. I'm now going to talk about food
23. I like apple pie w/ vanilla ice cream
24. I also LOVE macaroni and cheese
25: I hate healthy food
26. My mom put me on a diet because "I fly and I shouldn't get to the point where they can't handle throwing me" >.<

1. I live in Tampa, w/ my best friend :)
2. ^^^ our apartment is THE PLACE TO BE! Ask anyone who's been here!
3. I pretty much live at Brandon Allstars. I'm there at least 5 days a week.
4. ABC family/ GSN are life. Watch them both pretty much all the time.
5. Next year I will transferring to either, U of L, UF, or USF as a junior. (Yeah, I'm a super duper seinor) I would be happy with any of them, but Louisville is the number one! <3
6. I have a brother that most people think is cooler than me, lol. Well, I guess he is pretty cool.....
7. In high school me and my friends had waffle wednesday. AKA. Wednesday mornings, going to someones house and making waffles with every single topping you could imagine.
8. I have had a full for... 7 years. Never thrown a double by myself. FAILUREE. (But I am actually close to a standing full!)
9. Today at practice, Cole Katie and I did Georgias stunt... Let's just say that pride of the south LITERALLY smaked me in the mf mouth :( It hurt!
10. Every morning when I wake up, I turn on MTV to watch music videos... but they are always horrible!
11. One of my BEST friends is on Tribe. Even though we're huge rivals, I love him and talk to him on a daily basis :)
12. We had a cake off at BRANDON and my group lost :( (Only because KT and Taylor are cake masters!)
13. I think icy hot is the best smelling thing everrrrrr!
14. I drive a white mustang, but some people like to call it the white pony!
15. The coolest voices ever we're recorded on my TOMTOM! leftleftleftleftleft!
16. The other day I swallowed a whole goldfish because I stuck like 5 in my mouth at once. Grrr
17. The sad thing is Andrea and I are sitting here thinking of these together... we are some bored college kids. Thank goodness I only have tues and thurs. classes!
18. I am with everyone else and don't know what life was like before the snuggie! So uncomfortable I guess!
19. I got kicked out of NCA college nationals last year. Don't ask how lol. Ooops!
20. There's a picture of an NCA trophy over my tv in my room... I guess you could call that a dream :)
21. Playing hide and seek in my apartment is the freaking most scary thing ever. Seriously, I think bambi is going to come and get us from the woods.
22. I have lived near the beach my whole life, like I'm talking 5 minutes away. Now I'm about 30 and it feels so weird!
23. Dexter, Tayler, Chris, Matt, and Tyler neeeed to come back here neeeeow!
24. Salt and Vinegar chips are the best! Like seriously always have 3 bags handy.
25. I loveeee traveling! AKA I wish worlds was a little more than 45 minutes away....
I just quit Brandon sadly :( What level are you onn?

1. I'm Katie!
2. I've done cheerleading for eight years and gymnastics and ballet before that for several.
3. My favorite animal is a kangaroo.
4. I hate crackle/shatter nail polish. SO MUCH.
5. I have an addiction to Diet Coke.
6. I don't like cheese and I live in Wisconsin. :)
7. I'm a little too obsessed with Demi Lovato.
8. I don't swear.
9. I speak German.
10. I do a mean Australian accent and practice slang words in my free time.
11. I have to play solitare on my iPawd before I go to sleep.
12. I make wishes on 11:11 and am stressed out over what I'm going to wish for 11/11/11.
13. I'd be lying to say I do well in school, unfortunately.
14. I love the number 14.
15. I listen to Christmas music year round and when it's on the radio I put aside an hour of my time a day to listen to it and relax. Yeah, I'm a freak. :)
16. I never sleep. I live off of about 12 hours of sleep during the school week. Stupid sleep disorder...
17. I don't like zebra print, I like cheetah.
18. I loooove baby food and broccoli. Yum.
19. Sickly obsessed with Just Dance 2.
20. I get upset because all of my jeans are waaaay to big in the waist but tight in the legs because of what cheer does to me.
21. I wish my life had background music.
22. I truly believe that I'm a Kardashian.
23. I love animals, the environment, and try to find the good in people.
24. I really miss the shows/games/etc I watched/played when I was younger--like Freddie Fish!
25. I just want to be famous.

Back