All-Star 2by2 Videos For Cea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i'm glad that i'm amusing you, but i'm just letting you know you shouldn't talk to an adult that way. where are your manners? i'm ashamed that you talked to my daughter & jay like that..

Again, I fight fire with fire! Don't come at come unless you want me to come at you. Plain and simple.

what is a troll? i'm not on terms with the computer language you young ones have made up!

Internet troll...
When you reply to a "troll" usually angrily and while showing signs of being offended.

When you do this, you give the trolls the attention that they crave. You're responding in the way that the troll wants you to respond. You get upset over something that someone posted on the internet.

Internet troll...
When you reply to a "troll" usually angrily and while showing signs of being offended.

When you do this, you give the trolls the attention that they crave. You're responding in the way that the troll wants you to respond. You get upset over something that someone posted on the internet.

OHH, ok! that makes more sense. thank you on the quick lesson, i've done that in life plenty of time (i should have applied it to the internet as well) silly me :p

OHH, ok! that makes more sense. thank you on the quick lesson, i've done that in life plenty of time (i should have applied it to the internet as well) silly me :p
silly you!!!!

Latest posts

Back