OT 2by2 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Hahaha guys the vids are posted so the indviduals in them can show them to their familes and such. They are not really made for others to watch. When they get their DVD's it doenst have everyone else's video on it :) Its all good though!! You should hear the comments I get about get about News stories that air!! hahaha you get thick skin real fast!!

People pay him to make a video... He doesn't do it just because he feels like it, so it's gunna be repetitive since certain people can do the same things.

And correct me if I'm wrong but some don't go on YouTube

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

90 percent of them are NOT on the net at all. You have to understand they are made for the parents of the athlete so they love to see their child performing and showing their skills. So its kind of like your watching a family video, not really a video that was made for the entertainment of the general public. Main thing is if the athlete in the video and their parent is happy so am I! I do love constructive criticism though!!! You never get better without learning new things!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paha, no no it's not that I don't appriciate his skills as a video editor, I just don't enjoy the type of videos, I guess because i'd rather see the comp videos than a bunch of effects, but the videos are good and you're very talented!

As for the running, i'm halfway to mexico.

hahahahah Nah I am cool!! Nothing is for everybody!!! Not even Jersey Shore!! hehe :)

Personally, 2by2videos are the greatest things of my entire life. & Jay could not be any sweeter or better of a person. LOVE him & his work :D

I made it to the video.
biggrin.png
What a nice surprise at 5:24

Back