All-Star 8 Year Old With A Double Full? Nbd.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 1, 2010

This is Ollie Kerns, she's on SO5 with me this year at TumbleCheer AllStars in Riverside, Mo.
On SO5 she does a toe front, standing full, standing bhs bhs full bhs bhs full, and an arabian through to full.
Her kick doubles and double from aero are GORGEOUS also...

I'm only posting this because on the threads talking about young talent her name never comes up, and I think she's right up there with Angel Rice:)

What do you fiercers think??

That's great!

I was just thinking the other day: what's the youngest age that some has got a full, double, and/or standing full? I know a few 8 yr olds, just wondering about anyone younger than that..?

shes really great and its cool to see such amazing talent from a girl that age! i think the only part where she may lack a little behind the other young girls with these amazing skills always talked about is they are true performers and really show great showman ship on the floor i think the only thing she needs to work on is selling her routine more but shes definently got an amazing future!!

I love and I think it's great! She's pure talent. However, it makes me so insanely jealous I can't even.

That's great!

I was just thinking the other day: what's the youngest age that some has got a full, double, and/or standing full? I know a few 8 yr olds, just wondering about anyone younger than that..?

I think Hope Bravo got her double when she was 7. Corecct me if I'm wrong

I think that Alexa Ward (???) got her double at 7 also? Hailey had hers at 8, as did Mclovins daughter Em....

Angel Rice was throwing triple fulls and double backs on the spring floor at 9. She threw and stuck both of these at Cheersports "So You Think You Can Tumble" contest, as well as anything through to double and bounce back passes. I think the video is still up on youtube somewhere.

wow she is very talented at such a young age. In ten years she will be un touchable. Im always so shocked that such little girls can memorize and have such good body control while tumbling.

I think Hope Bravo got her double when she was 7. Corecct me if I'm wrong

I have a ton of videos of Hope tumbling at an early age but some are on VHS tapes LOL! Hope was 5 1/2 when she started twisting. Started BHS at 3-4 yrs old in gymnastics.
Here is her Double at 7 yrs old.. she ran a mile before she threw it !! Very proud of her to be able to keep up her tumbling with the huge growth spurts she has been going through ;)

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1459172610526

Wow she's amazing... There are some kids that just have that natural talent and progress very fast in tumbling. I think it's sooo cool I
wish I wuz as good as her :)

I love Ollieee<3
The best part about Ollie is that she is mostly self taught. Plus the year I was on a team with her, I can't remember one time that she had a spot on anything. Amazing and very humble kid.

I think that Alexa Ward (???) got her double at 7 also? Hailey had hers at 8, as did Mclovins daughter Em....

Angel Rice was throwing triple fulls and double backs on the spring floor at 9. She threw and stuck both of these at Cheersports "So You Think You Can Tumble" contest, as well as anything through to double and bounce back passes. I think the video is still up on youtube somewhere.

i love her . so much.

but i love all the littles ones with talent. im always so awstruck.

I wasnt saying Ollie's the best or anything, theres always gonna be someone better.
I just think she has a lot, a *lot*, of talent and has, thus far, gone unnoticed. I just think she should be more well known :)

Back