All-Star 8 Year Old With A Double Full? Nbd.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

she is pretty good, but there are plenty of 8 year old with double fulls that actually perform them like it's no big deal! Not hating, just sayin!

This is Ollie Kerns, she's on SO5 with me this year at TumbleCheer AllStars in Riverside, Mo.
On SO5 she does a toe front, standing full, standing bhs bhs full bhs bhs full, and an arabian through to full.
Her kick doubles and double from aero are GORGEOUS also...

I'm only posting this because on the threads talking about young talent her name never comes up, and I think she's right up there with Angel Rice:)

What do you fiercers think??

IM LOVING THIS

This is Ollie Kerns, she's on SO5 with me this year at TumbleCheer AllStars in Riverside, Mo.
On SO5 she does a toe front, standing full, standing bhs bhs full bhs bhs full, and an arabian through to full.
Her kick doubles and double from aero are GORGEOUS also...

I'm only posting this because on the threads talking about young talent her name never comes up, and I think she's right up there with Angel Rice:)

What do you fiercers think??

:jawdrop:

That's amazing, Not many here in Az that young getting skills like that. My CP (Katie) got her full on accident at 9, she had been thinking about learning a full when her coach told her to throw a layout she ended up doing her full and after she landed it she ran back to throw her layout thinking she was going to be in trouble. She had only been cheering for a year with no gymnastics training. She's 15 now and is working on her standing double (she lands it on the tumble track). But during the growing years shes had her moments where learning new tricks was hard. I think as long as they don't take much time off during those years they have a better chance of keeping the momentum going :)

Back