All-Star 9 Year Old Triple Toe Touch To Layout && Backhand Double Whip To Tuck!! Sky High Sports (:

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 8, 2012

My CP having fun at Sky High on a Friday Night!! She was determined to make her layout perfect tonight and I think she got pretty close!!! Also got her double whips, lets just see if we can put them on the floor within the upcoming weeks!!!! :)

(Music to CEA Small Senior X, No Copyright Infringement Intended)

My CP having fun at Sky High on a Friday Night!! She was determined to make her layout perfect tonight and I think she got pretty close!!! Also got her double whips, lets just see if we can put them on the floor within the upcoming weeks!!!! :)

(Music to CEA Small Senior X, No Copyright Infringement Intended)

whatever this facility is.... it looks AWESOME!!!!

I have never seen a facility like this. It looks like so much fun. Do you just pay for time like so much for 30 minutes?

This place is called Sky High Sports and it in Pineville, NC. You pay by the hour $10.00 per hour and you can jump as many hours as you want! It is amazing they have wall to wall trampolines, a foam pit, dodge-ball, a separate area for younger kids, and they do birthday parties. We absolutely love it there we go almost every Friday its a fun way to practice new tumbling skills or just to have fun for all ages!! (LOL at me sounding like I work there :confused:)

There's one near you. It's called Rebounderz. It's in Newport News. So kinda far, but not toooooo bad.

Are you kidding me?! Alllll of the times we go there to see my SIL, and we sit around like a bunch of idiots with noooooothing to do.

Yikes! I think it might depend on the athlete themselves. Thats why they say dont do any tricks or tumbling that you arent already comfortable with. I see kids out there all the time doing crazy things so i would expect there to be injuries. We luckily have been a-ok everytime we have went! :)

Back