OT A Place To Chat About Other Sports :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Because everybody these days are money hungry animals and only like to look out for number one -.-

like what if someday usasf decides that there is no worlds this year unless every athlete pays them 2000 dollars for every day they compete

Ok so not a real sport but it kinda is... The robotics program I work with is releasing this years game (like what the kids build 120lb robots to play) this morning! I'm super psyched.

THE LOCKOUT IS OVER!THE LOCKOUT IS OVER!THE LOCKOUT IS OVER!THE LOCKOUT IS OVER!THE LOCKOUT IS OVER!THE LOCKOUT IS OVER!THE LOCKOUT IS OVER!THE LOCKOUT IS OVER!THE LOCKOUT IS OVER!THE LOCKOUT IS OVER!THE LOCKOUT IS OVER!
tumblr_inline_mfuwgnKsXY1qje0xs.gif
tumblr_le2tdlZ5YH1qzj3ev.gif
tumblr_mau611mstN1r3bwow.gif

tumblr_mbosrkd5aO1rrn9k9o1_500.gif

Google for a live hockey stream it's a bit of a stretch but it worked for me last year when I needed to watch the leafs or sharks games
forgot about that. used to do that for NHL games last season. But have been down and out with bad sinus infection since last week so first time turning on my computer since then.

Much love towards my packers for a win against the Viqueens.... Opps I mean Vikings ;)

Errrrr and daaaa bears still suck.

Had to say it, sorrry

So guys... It's almost baseball season! The Giants have their first game at AT&T tonight and their official opener on April 1st! So excited!!!!

I just got finished coaching our first high school track and field league meet of the season, and saw so many cheerleaders competing pole vault today. We're the best at it! Who else does pole vaulting besides me in here?... I know Matt Goto did in high school! Anyone else??

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I just got finished coaching our first high school track and field league meet of the season, and saw so many cheerleaders competing pole vault today. We're the best at it! Who else does pole vaulting besides me in here?... I know Matt Goto did in high school! Anyone else??

Kinda on the same subject, just a question, do you see a lot of cheerleaders doing triple jump? Last year the track coach really wanted me and my sister to do triple jump because if we could do a back tuck then we could def triple jump, apparently?

Kinda on the same subject, just a question, do you see a lot of cheerleaders doing triple jump? Last year the track coach really wanted me and my sister to do triple jump because if we could do a back tuck then we could def triple jump, apparently?

Totally. I'm trying to recruit all my high school cheerleaders for track and field next season. High jump, triple and long jump are all fun ones!

Totally. I'm trying to recruit all my high school cheerleaders for track and field next season. High jump, triple and long jump are all fun ones!

I used to high jump! I have the middle school record (well, a friend and I tied) at 5 ft! It's been about 8 years, so someone may have beaten that though haha. I know we still held it when we left for college almost 4 years ago.
I tried running track in high school, but freshman year the season started about 2 months after a knee surgery--I held 5 ft consistently, but I wish I would have been fully recovered to see where I got. Then sophomore and junior years I had a shoulder and back injury, respectively. Senior year I quit trying haha.

I did well with long jump for a while too, but it was just too much on my knees.

I'm completely heartbroken about the Marquette loss today. It's like they didn't even show up to the game. Oh well, still love them. We are Marquette!

Back