OT A Place To Chat About Other Sports :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
This girl right here part of me wants to get up in 3 hours to watch Canada play but then I'm like uhm no

i guess im going to have to start liking canada cause finland doesnt have any changes to win anymore since sweden beat us. again.

i guess im going to have to start liking canada cause finland doesnt have any changes to win anymore since sweden beat us. again.
Yeah well the US just murdered us and ruined out chances of an undefeated tourney not to mention we are horrible sportsmen when we lose in hockey. Like its bad.. you know when Canadians start blaming goalies and bad calls its all gone down hill not to mention the fact that for some reason when we lose to the US it's like a million times worse then losing to anyone else.. Oh well looks like I gotta start cheering for the Americans -.- (no offence y'all I'm just particular about my hockey & my bros American anyways)

* sorry about the total side rant I just can't believe what happened

Yeah well the US just murdered us and ruined out chances of an undefeated tourney not to mention we are horrible sportsmen when we lose in hockey. Like its bad.. you know when Canadians start blaming goalies and bad calls its all gone down hill not to mention the fact that for some reason when we lose to the US it's like a million times worse then losing to anyone else.. Oh well looks like I gotta start cheering for the Americans -.- (no offence y'all I'm just particular about my hockey & my bros American anyways)

* sorry about the total side rant I just can't believe what happened
thats just like us when we lose to sweden. like in 2003 when we were about to win the world championships but then sweden beat us the whole nation went crazy like someone actually killed themselves

thats just like us when we lose to sweden. like in 2003 when we were about to win the world championships but then sweden beat us the whole nation went crazy like someone actually killed themselves
Oh boy.. Well this year seems to be worse then usual because we haven't had any real hockey really because the NHL is a stupid piece of garbage that I want to smack silly -.-

I can't believe Florida crapped the bed like that.

I CAN.

@#(%)&@#)%&@#)%@)#%@)#% GO CARDS! I'm going to be honest, it is very hard for me to be a good, happy U of L alumni (more with the school than athletics) but OMG. That was just amazing!
I was invited to New Orleans and I'm super regretting that I couldn't go. I have so many gym parents and friends down there and they are all having the time of their lives... And last night was just icing on the cake because we all hoped, but everyone knew it was going to be a long shot to come out with the win.

I love you, Charlie Strong. :cloud9:

Oh boy.. Well this year seems to be worse then usual because we haven't had any real hockey really because the NHL is a stupid piece of garbage that I want to smack silly -.-

gosh i hate the lockout -.- but on the bright side some nhl players have came to play in finland so we get something new to the league and ive seen some of my fave players live !

gosh i hate the lockout -.- but on the bright side some nhl players have came to play in finland so we get something new to the league and ive seen some of my fave players live !
So lucky lol, I live in Toronto right now so I was going to go see some NHL games with my boyfriend, (because well he's crazy about hockey) but the year were both there the lockout just HAD to happen -.-

So lucky lol, I live in Toronto right now so I was going to go see some NHL games with my boyfriend, (because well he's crazy about hockey) but the year were both there the lockout just HAD to happen -.-

hockey crazy boyfriend ? youre lucky. every guy here is crazy about soccer and if they like hockey they support the wrong teams haha. ugh i just hope that the lockout ends as soon as possible so we dont have to be completely without hockey until the iihf world championships

hockey crazy boyfriend ? youre lucky. every guy here is crazy about soccer and if they like hockey they support the wrong teams haha. ugh i just hope that the lockout ends as soon as possible so we dont have to be completely without hockey until the iihf world championships
Oh yes, move to Canada and you will see what I mean. I only know about 4 guys that like soccer and actually follow it the rest are obsessed and have played since they were 2. And I'm seriously in agony they keep on posting on every news channel NHL and NHLPA in talks hope of lockout ending -.-

Oh yes, move to Canada and you will see what I mean. I only know about 4 guys that like soccer and actually follow it the rest are obsessed and have played since they were 2. And I'm seriously in agony they keep on posting on every news channel NHL and NHLPA in talks hope of lockout ending -.-

why cant they just agree on something for once. lockout is probably the most annoying thing thats ever happened -.-

Okay baseball season where are you.... I'm tired of basketball... Can it be spring training yet?:rolleyes:

bite your tongue!! I LOVE basketball season...well, college...I follow NBA enough to know what's going on and watch my team when I know a game is on.

But, my tarheels aren't having the best of seasons...:(

bite your tongue!! I LOVE basketball season...well, college...I follow NBA enough to know what's going on and watch my team when I know a game is on.

But, my tarheels aren't having the best of seasons...:(
I like NBA. GOOO HEAT! college I don't really care too much for anyone besides UK! :D and high school can die. I can't cheer right now but I still have to go to the games and its SO boring.

why cant they just agree on something for once. lockout is probably the most annoying thing thats ever happened -.-
Because everybody these days are money hungry animals and only like to look out for number one -.-

Back