All-Star Aca!!!! Fort Worth, Tx!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Everyone is going to look like the RCA dog watching that video

Does anyone know how the girl from 1 Spirit Sm Sr is? They had an accident during their 1st run and it looked like her arm got broken? Thumbs up to the EMS for responding quickly!

I have one of the only videos of Panthers competing Lrg Sr this season but will only post it if Bluecat says it's okay......also if anyone from WE or Champion gives a thumbs up I have video of Generals and Heat.

It was an exciting & emotional weekend for us moms!
wink.png
So proud of all our teams! Cheetahs were amazing yesterday! They were so close to those paid bids! Champion Cheer Heat & SOT Lg Limited brought it both days & they deserved them! Congrats to all the bid winners! Bring on Cheer America Nationals in Htown!!
biggrin.png
Go Get it Cheetahs!!

Does anyone know how the girl from 1 Spirit Sm Sr is? They had an accident during their 1st run and it looked like her arm got broken? Thumbs up to the EMS for responding quickly!

Two girls collided during standing tumbling. The girl on the bottom of the two landed on her wrist with the weight of both girls. Apparently a very bad broken wrist was the result. She was put "under" to have it reset before the competition was even over. Long recovery. )-: She was a gymnast turned cheerleader, this was her first Nationals. Ughhh, I really feel for her.

CheermommaRN I'll ask you in the name of "Cheer HONOR" (I was gonna say "Jesus" but that wasn't approriate lol) to not post our video lol... Our performance was how do I say it um... LESS THEN PERFECT, to be nice lol... Just wasn't a good showing for us so BLAH

I have one of the only videos of Panthers competing Lrg Sr this season but will only post it if Bluecat says it's okay......also if anyone from WE or Champion gives a thumbs up I have video of Generals and Heat.

AWWW, wish I could be around to see you guys, but i'll be out of town! I'd like to wish the Cheetah's the best at Cheer America! I had the PLEASURE of sitting with some Champion and Cheetah parents! I thoroughly enjoyed talking to them, and look forward to the friendly competition again. Since i've been in TX, I must say going to competition is just as stressful but the FANS make it so much more pleasurable. Just a lot less drama in the arenas! Good Job to everyone at ACA this weekend! It was some of the best pre-world exhibition i've seen yet!

It was an exciting & emotional weekend for us moms! ;) So proud of all our teams! Cheetahs were amazing yesterday! They were so close to those paid bids! Champion Cheer Heat & SOT Lg Limited brought it both days & they deserved them! Congrats to all the bid winners! Bring on Cheer America Nationals in Htown!! :D Go Get it Cheetahs!!

CheermommaRN I'll ask you in the name of "Cheer HONOR" (I was gonna say "Jesus" but that wasn't approriate lol) to not post our video lol... Our performance was how do I say it um... LESS THEN PERFECT, to be nice lol... Just wasn't a good showing for us so BLAH

Not a problem! I videoed them for my cp, since we never get shown on ESPN she watchs them on the tv and pretends...lol
All the level 5 teams had some kind of issue this weekend, but it's early in the season...kinks will get worked out :)

I want to see scores because we only know the scores of the teams awarded bids! I wish ACA would get with the times and start posting prelims and finals online!!

Back