All-Star Aca Nationals Fortworth Tx

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's awesome:) yes all the athletes that i met were so supportive and cheered all the teams on. They all are not only fantastic athletes, but fantastic people. I'm so glad that gyms are focusing on the growth of the cheerleaders as people as well as helping them grow as athletes. Goodluck to CA this year:) y'all are no doubt a fantastic program with great role models!!!

I have noticed more recently...that these athletes from multiple gyms are so supportive and have had so much sportsmanship....across the board. So proud of these Cheer Athletes!

No problem. Thank you for the compliment. We try very hard to teach our athletes positive lessons about sportsmanship and believe that is more important in the long run than learning fulls or toss stunts. I would also like to compliment the other athletes at the event - for the most part all of those coaches and athletes were very gracious in either victory or defeat.
Congratulations on your bid to europe AND worlds!! We are all SO excited to welcome Panthers to England! p.s. I loved the way that Cheetahs congratulated coed elite at MAJORS awards...such a gracious team!

BlueCat said:
Simple fixes for EPs going forward.

Option 1: Before you list out your bid winners, announce the teams at your event that your list shows as already having paid bids and at larges. This recognizes those teams to the crowd, plus it gives you a chance to find out if there are errors. (You can ask if there are other teams that weren't listed to let you know.) Once you have announced this and given time for the crowd to correct your mistakes, THEN announce your new bid winners.

Option 2: Use the Fierce Wiki instead of the USASF form. It is much more likely to be accurate.

Some EP's are now also asking head coaches of teams in Worlds divisions to complete an additional form upon checking in at event registration. They're using this to confirm what USASF sends the Thursday before the event as (obviously) the list isn't always 100% accurate.

At a bid competition I was at in December, the EP asked all level 5 coaches whether or not they had bids and whether or not they would accept at large bids (so they could save the trouble of awarding it to them and having to give it out a few days later)

I'd just like to add a random spectator note, based on watching a lot of CA videos from this season, and this weekend in particular, it seems as though their tumbling has really cleaned up this year. It reminds me of SOT or Stingrays tumbling more than it ever has before. And congrats to Panthers for putting on 3 amazing performances this weekend! Love that routine!

I'd just like to add a random spectator note, based on watching a lot of CA videos from this season, and this weekend in particular, it seems as though their tumbling has really cleaned up this year. It reminds me of SOT or Stingrays tumbling more than it ever has before. And congrats to Panthers for putting on 3 amazing performances this weekend! Love that routine!
Thank you. As coaches, we are always trying to improve the product we put out on the floor. No one is above trying to learn new coaching techniques and working to find ways to achieve better routines and performances.

Do you think the list should be signed off by the coaches/gym owners of the teams that already have bids before being sent..?

Not that it's a huge diff lol but Red had 91.55 :)

I'm so happy that panthers came back and got 1st!! They were the best 2 day team there!!!!
And they are such a nice group of girls!!!!!! Love them!

Congratulations to Woodlands Elite Colonels for winning the GRAND award. That is amazing for a sm jr 5 team to score that high. I believe they will be wearing an NCA jacket this year and are future Generals. Great job to everyone who competed this weekend. It was awesome to see the amazing talent from all the programs.

Bluecat- question ... since panthers got a 96 sumthing would that have made them the grand champ over level 5? The gave the grandchamp banner and $$ check to colonels who had an amazing score of 95. Sumthing but panthers had a higher score. Is this another mistake by ACA??

Bluecat- question ... since panthers got a 96 sumthing would that have made them the grand champ over level 5? The gave the grandchamp banner and $$ check to colonels who had an amazing score of 95. Sumthing but panthers had a higher score. Is this another mistake by ACA??

I didn't see them or hear the score for colonels. I believe they were on a different judging panel from the Worlds teams (sometimes that helps your score, sometimes it hurts it). I did hear that they were incredibly good, though.

I'm happy that a great junior team got recognized for their talent. I think Panthers are satisfied with their results for the weekend.

Corrections to previous post: (Final scores for Worlds division teams)
  1. 96.29 CA Panthers
  2. 95.19 Spirit IOC5
  3. 94.?? Spirit Medium Coed
  4. 94.69 CA Wildcats
  5. 94.28 CA FierceKatz
  6. 92.99 Woodlands Elite Generals
  7. 91.55 Texas Lonestar MS
  8. 91.25 Twister Cheer Company LC
  9. 91.24 CA Cheetahs
  10. 90.91 CA LadyKatz
  11. 90.02 Texas Lonestar
I still don't see anything official from ACA regarding scores, so this list is still unofficial and incomplete.

Back