All-Star Acda Reach The Beach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Stephie1012

Cheer Parent
Jan 6, 2015
Curious who is going this season? Hate that they don't release schedule until so close to event. Trying to figure out if we should stay Sunday night depending on award times.

Fame Allstar will be there with teams from

Virginia Beach
Midlothian
Central (Yorktown)
Pennsylvania
OBX

Not sure about other locations, but I know Virginia Beach is bringing:

Barbies- Large Youth 1
Socialites- Large Youth 2
Fancy- Small Youth 3
Envy- Small Junior 4
Idols- Large Senior 1
Sirens- Large Senior 2
Glam- Small Senior Coed 3
Vixens- Large Senior 4
Xclusive- Large Senior Restricted Coed 5

Plan on staying Sunday night if you have a level 4. Last year they competed late

Thanks. I'll pass that info on to our level 4 parents. I'm hoping it won't be as crowded this year, parking was such a nightmare and lines were so long last year.

Eta: I'm pretty sure our gym premier stars is bringing all of our teams.
Tiny 1
Mini 1
Youth 1
Youth 2
Youth 3
Junior 4
Senior 2
Senior 3
Senior 5 restricted

I loved this competition and I'm sad we arnt going this year. We are instead going to American cheer power

@Ashley In the Road to Worlds for this event, you have Fire and Ice 5 Alarm listed as having a FP under Small All Girl but again under Medium All Girl - was that a mistake listing them twice?

_HgNcGhqO

Still no schedule lol hope this isn't how the comp is going to run. It was well run last year.

:shimmy:
Please explain to me why Worlds bids are at 10pm Sunday night. When all Worlds divisions are completely finished before 3pm.

Oh so you get the fun late awards this time:p CP's team has awards at 10:15am, so I will hopefully be on the road by 11am. It's almost worth the 7:30am report time both days, almost...

:shimmy:

Oh so you get the fun late awards this time:p CP's team has awards at 10:15am, so I will hopefully be on the road by 11am. It's almost worth the 7:30am report time both days, almost...
Lol! We had that a few years ago when cp was on a Junior 3. Competed at 7:05am and we were done and on the road by 10:30am.

Back