All-Star Ace Pensacola

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My daughter took a picture in front of the ace room today so we can have a picture of her most likely future team. But the picture came out blurry. Hopefully we will get a better picture tomorrow so if you see a little girl in PCM clothes in front of your room that would be the reason why! :)

Go in and say hello!!

Oh I know this one!!

Junior 2, senior 2, and senior 4, and a tiny or mini 1

From a recent conversation I had with a friend that cheers there. She says the teams are strong and most have squad tumbling.

Hoping to see a great season for these guys!

Oh I know this one!!

Junior 2, senior 2, and senior 4, and a tiny or mini 1

From a recent conversation I had with a friend that cheers there. She says the teams are strong and most have squad tumbling.

Hoping to see a great season for these guys!

Senior 2 and 4 only? Hm...wonder if they'd put a level 3 athlete up on 4 or down...(AKA me). I want to super senior there when I go to college next year.

I would guess they would either go down, or really focus on those level 4 skills, based on the conversation I had. They seem focused on very strong teams with team tumbling.

But, that's just my two cents. I'd ask someone in charge, to be sure.

Of course, I just know of a gym that doesn't put you on a level unless you have the skills at the time of tryouts. It was very frustrating there. :banghead:

Of course, I just know of a gym that doesn't put you on a level unless you have the skills at the time of tryouts. It was very frustrating there. :banghead:

Been there, done that. Not fun or productive!

Good luck to you, I've heard great things about Ace Pensacola.

Senior 2 and 4 only? Hm...wonder if they'd put a level 3 athlete up on 4 or down...(AKA me). I want to super senior there when I go to college next year.
Feel free to PM me and I will put you in contact with the right people. If you're a level 3 now and your goal is level 4 I would recommend getting in some tumbling classes or privates since you have plenty of time!

Been there, done that. Not fun or productive!

Good luck to you, I've heard great things about Ace Pensacola.

Thank you! And I know. It was so frustrating because I didn't end up moving up a skill level until after choreography had already been done and then they told me it was too late to switch teams.

Feel free to PM me and I will put you in contact with the right people. If you're a level 3 now and your goal is level 4 I would recommend getting in some tumbling classes or privates since you have plenty of time!

Will do! Thank you.

Back