All-Star Additional Paid Bid

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not necessarily. The number of bids an EP can give can increase based on attendance. They are given a set number at the beginning of the season based on past number, but have the option to increase it based on current year numbers.
That's not how it works though. Your number of bids are determined by last year's participants, not this year. Yes, an EP can choose to not advertise the full number of bids they're eligible to give out, but it's shady when they choose to give out those extra bids after the event is over. And that they shouldn't be able to do, even if they were eligible to do so.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm confused. So they can increase after the event is held based on attendance at that event? Or they already know before hand that they are eligible for an increase? Sorry, it just seems like you're saying opposite things, but I think I'm just not following.

I'm confused. So they can increase after the event is held based on attendance at that event? Or they already know before hand that they are eligible for an increase? Sorry, it just seems like you're saying opposite things, but I think I'm just not following.

Andre is probably correct. It's based on last year's attendance, but I didn't know you could petition for more if you get a surge in participants. That part is not mentioned in the PDF that explains EP membership to the USASF.

The number of bids can be increased based on current year attendance if requested by the EP. As far as I know it's an automatic yes when requested if the numbers are correct and the only hold up is the time it takes to get the bid packets to the EP.

Andre is probably correct. It's based on last year's attendance, but I didn't know you could petition for more if you get a surge in participants. That part is not mentioned in the PDF that explains EP membership to the USASF.

The number of bids can be increased based on current year attendance if requested by the EP. As far as I know it's an automatic yes when requested if the numbers are correct and the only hold up is the time it takes to get the bid packets to the EP.

Thank you! :)

Back