All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am a parent who paid $40 to attend Spirit Fest Comp in Hartford this weekend. Here is my problem. Any sporting event I've ever attended, I know when it's over who the winners & losers are and I know the score.... Why can't I get the SCORES for Spirit Fest? I paid the $40, I'd like to know the ACTUAL SCORES to see how close the competition was... Please, if you have any input, would love to hear...
I believe there's a thread for this comp. I remember seeing something about scoring in that thread :). Welcome

I am impressed, 2 years between postings. There are some people on the boards that could take lessons from you.

Welcome back.

**we can be friends if you like dogs**

lol I discovered the boards years ago when my daughter started cheer, but it's only been this season that I'm actively searching information. So much to learn! It's her 2nd year on a senior team and 1st year on a team going to Summit. Very excited!!!

I am impressed, 2 years between postings. There are some people on the boards that could take lessons from you.

Welcome back.

**we can be friends if you like dogs**

And we should be BEST buds, since I love dogs! We foster a lot of puppy mill rescues with a local rescue group.

Latest posts

Back