All Newbies - PLEASE READ!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

After reading through the rules I've seen some not so nice posts about certain gyms and teams in other areas has me concerned if everything is really monitored?

After reading through the rules I've seen some not so nice posts about certain gyms and teams in other areas has me concerned if everything is really monitored?
Oh yes, the moderators do a great job on here. I can't think of anything recently that has been super negative, though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yes we are monitored and even self policed at times.

I'm not sure what threads or posts you are referring to but sometimes the truth sounds horrible. If you'd like to, please feel free to give me an example or two of what you are referring too and we'll be happy to give you our take.

Welcome to the boards.

**Of course it's true, I saw it on The Fierce Boards**

As a parent from a small state and small gym who just started going to bigger events I am so so glad I found the Fierce Boards. I didn't realize how clueless I was until I started seeing how big this sport is.....all I can say is WOW

I've noticed things that are not "blunt truth." Should I say something to an admin?
One of the things about discussion is that people will have varying opinions. If people don't like a program, or an action taken by a program, they are free to discuss that here. People will also dislike uniforms. Music, routines etc. People will definitely say things you don't like or disagree with. You are always free to refute what they say, and/or express your opinion, just know that people are allowed to tell you that they don't like your opinion too, lol. If you think something crosses a line, ( generally outing someone's private info, outing the names of minors, making personal attacks, and obvious lies) ask a moderator, it's not all rainbows and butterflies for sure, and there are some pretty strong opinions around here, but it's generally people who care about the sport and like to discuss things. A good place to begin might be to ask yourself why something bothers you, and go from there.

One of the things about discussion is that people will have varying opinions. If people don't like a program, or an action taken by a program, they are free to discuss that here. People will also dislike uniforms. Music, routines etc. People will definitely say things you don't like or disagree with. You are always free to refute what they say, and/or express your opinion, just know that people are allowed to tell you that they don't like your opinion too, lol. If you think something crosses a line, ( generally outing someone's private info, outing the names of minors, making personal attacks, and obvious lies) ask a moderator, it's not all rainbows and butterflies for sure, and there are some pretty strong opinions around here, but it's generally people who care about the sport and like to discuss things. A good place to begin might be to ask yourself why something bothers you, and go from there.

Thank you :)

Eh, I'm just here for the dog pictures.

Back