All-Star All Star Mom & Dating

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think I need to put a similar disclaimer on every one of my posts. Kind of like the Sorry-You're-Offended-Miranda-Warning.

speaking of. . .now that you aren't new I am going to start thinking you had another kid because of your name.

back to the original thread topic. ..

speaking of. . .now that you aren't new I am going to start thinking you had another kid because of your name.

back to the original thread topic. ..

Fine. Somebody change my user name to "notsonewcheerdad".

I help everyone. Not here to judge. . .:enjoyshow:

im a single cheercoach:)

my friends always joke that the only man who can live with me has to be involved in cheerleading because:
-all my weekends and holidays and vacation trips are because there is a competition or cheercamp AND i always need to visit all the gyms in that area
-all my clothes are cheerrelated: soffeshorts with a cheerprint, gymshirts,... all formal clothes are in my teamcolors
-i only listen cheermusic
-i want to do a partnerstuntroutine on my wedding instead of the regular first dance
-all my dvds are from competitions, no other movies will be played on that dvdplayer
-the only boardgame i own is monopoly: the cheerleading edition
-only 2 games in my nintendo wii: allstar cheerleader 1 & 2
-all my magazine subscriptions are to cheermagazines
-my ringtone is my teams mix of this season
-my alarm clock is set to sr elites music
-my car has a bunch of stickers of different gyms

yeah you get the point....i dont need a man....i need a doctor and some strong medication, help!

It is nice to know there are other people in similar situations who can relate and understand.

I am blessed with a hubby who completely supports our cp, (and our son and his baseball and our oldest when she played basketball.). But I just wanted to say how much I respect you single parents out there and what you do to support your kids. One of the moms at our gym has 2girls, one cheers one does another sport. Their mom has a very demanding job and she busts her tail to be at every comp and game possible. She is an incredible mom whose kids know that they are her first priority and I respect her immensely. I know it can't be easy - to say the least, but rest assured others notice what you are doing for your kids and think highly of you for it, but like me with the mom at our gym- would feel funny saying it to your face.

Being a single a straight single cheer coach isn't exactly easy also. I recently relocated and with the schedule we keep it is hard to get out and meet people. In the few instances I do meet someone, girls have a hard time understanding my job. That doesn't even get in to the scheduling restrictions. I love my job though and have let a few possible mates leave because my priorities are to watch out for the kids I have made the commitment to.

my friends always joke that the only man who can live with me has to be involved in cheerleading because:
-all my weekends and holidays and vacation trips are because there is a competition or cheercamp AND i always need to visit all the gyms in that area
-all my clothes are cheerrelated: soffeshorts with a cheerprint, gymshirts,... all formal clothes are in my teamcolors
-i want to do a partnerstuntroutine on my wedding instead of the regular first dance
-all my dvds are from competitions, no other movies will be played on that dvdplayer

yeah you get the point....i dont need a man....i need a doctor and some strong medication, help!
Bwahahahaha! Love that!

I lucked out in that I have full pysical custody, he only has limited visitation and it cannot conflict with her schedule. The downside is I have full physical custody and I NEVER get a break. No extra money but at least he can't prevent her from going to practice and comps.

I have full custody now, but now cp's dad only wants to se HER once a month but wants our son more. Like I said, it's a long long story

I would be that guy for you... if there wasn't one major detail missing!!!! LOL

Back