All-Star Allstar Challenge Atlantis Baltimore?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree I don't get how tech. scores can go up from day one to two. It's not like we went and added things over night to make are stunts harder... One of the team's I coach went up 10 points from Sat-Sun. It just dosen't make sense. I love that it's 50/50, I personally think it's the only way to make it fair. But I didn't like the different judges....

BTW I am pretty sure I saw you on Sat. but wasn't 100% positive so I didn't say anything lol .. I went to say hi to Mike on your team, and I think you were sitting next to him but didn't wanna be a creep haha.
Oh you should have said hi. Probably was me.
And Lazers score went up 12 points in technical, but we didn't do a pyramid day one. hahaha

I agree I don't get how tech. scores can go up from day one to two. It's not like we went and added things over night to make are stunts harder... One of the team's I coach went up 10 points from Sat-Sun. It just dosen't make sense. I love that it's 50/50, I personally think it's the only way to make it fair. But I didn't like the different judges....

BTW I am pretty sure I saw you on Sat. but wasn't 100% positive so I didn't say anything lol .. I went to say hi to Mike on your team, and I think you were sitting next to him but didn't wanna be a creep haha.

Technical scores go up from day one to two when you perform them with better TECHnique. It doesn't mean you had to add more skill from day one to day two.

Technical scores go up from day one to two when you perform them with better TECHnique. It doesn't mean you had to add more skill from day one to day two.

Let me rephrase, my team went up 10 points (mostly in preformance), in tech. we went from a 99.00-a 99.20, I get that its only .20, but how a team goes grom like a 85.00-95.00 in tech. makes no sense to me .. I even saw some teams who hit better on Sunday drop tech. points from Saturday ... The point I am getting at is I dont think the judges were scoring accuratly from Saturday to Sunday. I guess I sound like a big complainer but we had 4 1st places and 3 2nd places (not much room to complain) .. I just don't like having 2 diff. judging panels. IMO They need to have a better way or scoring more accuratly like Jamfest does!!!

Just wanted to give an overdue shout out to the World Cup Electra kids and moms! (Sorry it took a week, but we basically went from Baltimore right to Destin, just got back tonight!). We (some GA kids from Sr Coed 3 and Sr Coed 5, plus some moms) went out to dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe on Saturday night. We got seated in the same area with some WC families, and it quickly turned into a huge singalong! The kids all got to talking across the tables, discovered the Sr Coed 3 kids were all competing with each other in the same division, and then the party really got started! Before we knew it, kids were ripping their tshirts off and trading them, sharing facebooks and phone numbers, taking pictures together wearing their new shirts, and talking like they'd been friends for years. What an awesome night it was for all of us, and what a great bunch of people! Our kids are still talking about how much they love their new WC friends.

On Sunday, it was a treat to see the GA kids and the WC kids in each other's pits cheering on each other's gyms, and also cheering each other on by name. THAT is great sportsmanship!

So anyway, just wanted to send some PURPLE love out to our WORLD CUP friends! We <3 you!!!!

Back