All-Star Allstar Games, Las Vegas (apr 1-3, 2016)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Has there been an updated schedule & or anything out for Sunday times/awards? I'm trying to decide if I need to or want to stay in Vegas Sunday night!

Has there been an updated schedule & or anything out for Sunday times/awards? I'm trying to decide if I need to or want to stay in Vegas Sunday night!

According to their Twitter, another schedule is being released today.

Hey y'all! This is our first time attending the AS games. Can anyone who has attended fill me in on what to expect at opening ceremonies? Thank you so much.

Hey y'all! This is our first time attending the AS games. Can anyone who has attended fill me in on what to expect at opening ceremonies? Thank you so much.
We went last year and it was complete chaos. They have changed venues so hopefully some things have improved. It was really just a show. It was not set up well and there were not seats for everybody. Where we sat, we could barely see anything because there were two floors and unless you got floor seating (the rest were bleachers) you could barely see anything except for one stage which was showcasing a "Cirque du Soleil" type of act.

Hopefully all of the issues were addressed from last year so that it is more enjoyable this year because it would have been a great show.

We went last year and it was complete chaos. They have changed venues so hopefully some things have improved. It was really just a show. It was not set up well and there were not seats for everybody. Where we sat, we could barely see anything because there were two floors and unless you got floor seating (the rest were bleachers) you could barely see anything except for one stage which was showcasing a "Cirque du Soleil" type of act.

Hopefully all of the issues were addressed from last year so that it is more enjoyable this year because it would have been a great show.

Soo not much has changed. I was excited was completely disappointed. Still not enough seats, sound quality was horrible. Has the potential to be a great event it's just not there yet

Back