All-Star Allstar Games, Las Vegas (apr 1-3, 2016)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I didn't go tonight, but I heard it wasn't great. The sound was a huge problem.

Does anyone have a link that works for the schedule??? It's not posted where it was previously!

Definitely not a fan of this competition and also why were people on the center stage( I believe it was parkour?) the entire time while teams were performing? I did not like that one bit.

Not gonna lie I expected this comp to be much better as it was hyped up a lot.
definitely hope my gym does not plan on returning next year

Definitely not a fan of this competition and also why were people on the center stage( I believe it was parkour?) the entire time while teams were performing? I did not like that one bit.

Not gonna lie I expected this comp to be much better as it was hyped up a lot.
definitely hope my gym does not plan on returning next year
Yes I thought that was weird as well!!!!

I'm whatever about the competition itself. It doesn't really seem any different than any other competition. Except I'm not a fan of having my kid in Las Vegas and it's way too expensive here. I did like the items the competition had for sale...I've bought one-million Varsity neon items this year, so it's nice to see different offerings and the prices were fair. The jacket is also very nice.

I'm whatever about the competition itself. It doesn't really seem any different than any other competition. Except I'm not a fan of having my kid in Las Vegas and it's way too expensive here. I did like the items the competition had for sale...I've bought one-million Varsity neon items this year, so it's nice to see different offerings and the prices were fair. The jacket is also very nice.

I had to think for 2 days what I wanted to see out of this comp. 1 opening ceremony have reserved seating for the teams you know are attending and introduce them. 2. Have reserved seat for those that paid in advance. 3 skip the singer have the dancer perform and the parkour. 4. Don't let the parkour practice while others are performing.

What I liked about the competition. The jackets are very nice. I like the 2 stages. I like the scores being posted. I like the location even though it was pricey to get here.

I hope Luke reads the Fierce board for some suggestions it has the potential to be a fun comp.

Yes, the parkour was VERY distracting for the athletes on stage.

I honestly got allllll dressed up for like nothing. I felt like I wasted my time.

I'm sorry to hear that. My team was one of the ones that performed at opening ceremonies, and we worked really hard to create a new routine that we thought would entertain the All Star Games crowd. Kinda hurts to hear people on FB say that they didn't enjoy it. FWIW, all of the teams that performed at opening ceremonies had a great time that night. We loved the "no-rules" showcase that they did with all of us dance teams. (It's nice to not have to worry about the legalities of tricks for once!)

I really hoped that they made some changes this year. It really does seem like it will be a great competition. We had scoring issues last year (we weren't expecting first by any stretch), hotel issues, and just the seating and sound systems were not great.

We had a blast in Vegas but my daughter was 17 last year so it is a much different atmosphere for her than it is for much younger kids.

Yes, the parkour was VERY distracting for the athletes on stage.

What is a parkour? The only thing I found online is that it's an obstacle course of some sort.

Back