All-Star Allstar Games, Las Vegas (apr 1-3, 2016)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What is the concept for The All-star games and what would make gyms want to attend? Seeing that they don't offer any bids.

What is the concept for The All-star games and what would make gyms want to attend? Seeing that they don't offer any bids.

I know my team chose to attend because we typically only compete at one local competition and then Worlds. But this year, with the addition of the Dance division at the All Star Games, we have the opportunity to compete against several of the teams that we usually end up in Worlds semi-finals and finals with. We are very excited because we typically only see all of these teams at Worlds. We were invited to perform in the opening ceremony too, which also played a part in our decision to go. But I think the concept that pulls many other gyms to this competition is the ability to compete solo or as a stunt group in addition to the team competition. I haven't seen that at any other competitions.

I know my team chose to attend because we typically only compete at one local competition and then Worlds. But this year, with the addition of the Dance division at the All Star Games, we have the opportunity to compete against several of the teams that we usually end up in Worlds semi-finals and finals with. We are very excited because we typically only see all of these teams at Worlds. We were invited to perform in the opening ceremony too, which also played a part in our decision to go. But I think the concept that pulls many other gyms to this competition is the ability to compete solo or as a stunt group in addition to the team competition. I haven't seen that at any other competitions.

Thank you for your insight.

I think an event that isn't centered around Summit and Worlds bids that teams are still excited to go to is a wonderful thing. ASG isn't my favorite new competition but IEPs are a dying breed in this industry and I'm all for a resurgence.

Yes. I'm not the most excited to go to ASG...but all the other competitions seem to blur together. My high school aged daughter sometimes can't discern one from another. I have to describe them to her by using the place we got coffee or the hotel we stayed in. Then, when competitions are held at the same venue, it can be even more complicated. So, I'm looking forward to spending my money on a different experience.

I think an event that isn't centered around Summit and Worlds bids that teams are still excited to go to is a wonderful thing. ASG isn't my favorite new competition but IEPs are a dying breed in this industry and I'm all for a resurgence.

Thank you for your insight. It's nice to see comps that aren't focused around bids still be well represented.

This is hysterical because yesterday was actually Wednesday. I just woke up, and as far as I know today is Thursday.:confused::D

Hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!! Days are so complicated. [emoji23] I think we all have it straight now.

Back