Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TheVipersMom

Biggest (stalker) Fan '14
Cheer Parent
Apr 3, 2011
pevy6uvy.jpg

Gold invites!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure, we received gold bids and we are definitely taking multiple teams! They have been telling us we were getting big news but only found our today what it is.

I assume if our gym knew ahead of time these others did as well and likely would of confirmed.

Are those all the teams that accepted, or were just invited? Because I'd hold off until I know all those teams are going...
I'm thinking maybe just accepted? Because I know we (University Cheer Force) got a bid because our owners tweeted that we did, but then they deleted the tweet like 6 hours later sooo idk...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Our gym is going to the Champions League. I'm interested to see this whole shindig.

Interesting mix! Love seeing VCA & American up there with all the bigger names :cloud9:
Exactly, another mom pointed out to me all the Texas Teams! It's so awesome!

Stars Vipers
Woodlands elite
Spirit of Texas
Austin Cheer factory
Allstar revolution
Cheer athletics!

Im alittle confused.. how do programs get pre-qualified to attend? what does gold invites mean?

Im alittle confused.. how do programs get pre-qualified to attend? what does gold invites mean?
My guess would be based off overall performance from the last season throughout all levels. All the gyms on here that I know of personally consistently had strong levels 1-5 last season.

surprised that cheer athletics accepted the invite

I'm actually not surprised. There are so many highly skilled kids on all the CA teams and I'm happy they get to try out new comps. I really hope some of the less focal teams get to go and shine at this event.

So proud of our gym getting a gold invite. Last year was our first year and our last 6 comps we had consistent top 3 placements for all of our teams level 2-5. Worlds teams included. I don't know how many teams we will take, and I hear we get hotels and ground transportation paid. Regardless, a big accomplishement for a program that has been around for less than 18 months.

Back