All-Star Allstar Games

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Were all these teams personally invited, or did they express interest in attending the competition and then get a "Gold invite"? Honest question.

We were asked as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what does the gold invite include? is it just waived comp fees or is rooming involved, as well? and can anyone participate in this comp without a personal invite?

was this the competition that charged parents like $250 to get in last season? (i don't recall the exact amount or if this was the competition it occurred at?) i'd look up my own answers but information on this competition is lacking... which surprises me given some of the gyms listed as accepting invites.

what does the gold invite include? is it just waived comp fees or is rooming involved, as well? and can anyone participate in this comp without a personal invite?

was this the competition that charged parents like $250 to get in last season? (i don't recall the exact amount or if this was the competition it occurred at?) i'd look up my own answers but information on this competition is lacking... which surprises me given some of the gyms listed as accepting invites.

I looked at the site. I am curious & confused. LOL

Let the Games Begin! - All Star Games 2014

I looked at the site. I am curious & confused. LOL

Let the Games Begin! - All Star Games 2014

yeah... i felt the same way last season. they announced it was a competition and then you didn't hear another word about it until CU was tweeting from the event. on the positive, everyone who went seemed to have enjoyed themselves and thought it was a great concept. (and while the parent price was insane it was kind of like a package including hotel room and food.. and apparently alcohol? weird.)

the gyms invited are obviously given more information than the general public or they wouldn't attend... but i don't get why everything is kind of hidden. Cheer Athletics, especially, makes me even more confused about this competition. not that they're superior than everyone, but because they are the least likely to send their kids on a new adventure without tracking the statistics and trends of that competition and making numerous pros and cons lists, i am sure.

@BlueCat care to shed any light on what made y'all decide to venture to this new event?

Ok, this is the first the I'm hearing about this. Can someone point me to the thread or somewhere (besides the website) to read more on this?

@BlueCat care to shed any light on what made y'all decide to venture to this new event?

Are we on a list somewhere as going? I know practically nothing about the event.

EDIT: I still don't personally know much about it yet, but it is a competition we are strongly considering. We have been in contact with Luke about our attendance.

Last edited:
Are we on a list somewhere as going? I know practically nothing about the event.

your logo is on the flyer on the first page of this thread... i thought that flyer was of gyms who had accepted invites. maybe not...

your logo is on the flyer on the first page of this thread... i thought that flyer was of gyms who had accepted invites. maybe not...

I couldn't figure out if it was accepted and going or just given a gold invite.

I know we had information of this prior to the announcement as we knew we were getting a big announcement. This just didn't get announced and then we decided to go. If you didn't get a gold invite you can attend but must go to a qualifying event or video in your submission to possibly get an invite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back