All-Star Allstar Resort/block Party

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think, like many have said, there needs to be something LIKE the block party, but a bit more appealing for those who need to drink to have fun. If USASF actually put a decent amount of money into an outdoor event for the cheerleaders after Worlds, I'm sure a lot of people would go. That's not to say there wouldn't be drinking, wouldn't be partying, but if stricter rules are applied to those who drink and you offer an actual FUN alternative. Maybe a few different things going on around a park with some good music (throw in a few cheer mixes) blasting throughout the who park? I can't come up with many ideas 'cause I don't really know what's possible at Disney, but I do think that if there's a fun alternative, you'll pull away at least some of those people who would otherwise be a lot less responsible.

They tried this. That's what the block party was originally. And the irresponsbile people caused them to have to shut down the dj.

I say forget the whole block party, some people just dont know how to behave, let everyone know what the options are for Disney that evening and let the Disney Police handle it.

I was worried the Allstar would be like that and Im bummed that I was right, having never had my cp stay there I was hoping it was all rumors.

They tried this. That's what the block party was originally. And the irresponsbile people caused them to have to shut down the dj.

I'm not talking about a dance though. I never attended the block party, and I do assume there was a bit more to the event than just a dance, but I just mean.... Idk. I don't know what type of stuff could be done at any of the parks, I just think there needs to be a night event (and not till 2 am) that is a bit more appealing to kids to unwind. Like I said before, it might not be a possibility, and I wouldn't be the one who's able to come up with something, but if possible, it would be great to see a big event that appeals to more people (and some stricter rules on drinking and such).
It's unfortunate that teenagers today just can't have fun without alcohol for the most part, and if nothing could be done to stray some people from the partying and drinking, then my post is pointless, I just think that there could be a possibility of some type of event at night that would be a lot more tame, yet still appealing to those who didn't attend the block party this year, for whatever reason.

I think, like many have said, there needs to be something LIKE the block party, but a bit more appealing for those who need to drink to have fun. If USASF actually put a decent amount of money into an outdoor event for the cheerleaders after Worlds, I'm sure a lot of people would go. That's not to say there wouldn't be drinking, wouldn't be partying, but if stricter rules are applied to those who drink and you offer an actual FUN alternative. Maybe a few different things going on around a park with some good music (throw in a few cheer mixes) blasting throughout the who park? I can't come up with many ideas 'cause I don't really know what's possible at Disney, but I do think that if there's a fun alternative, you'll pull away at least some of those people who would otherwise be a lot less responsible.

They tried the DJ thing and it ended up looking like a JaRule music video. It comes down to these athletes have no idea how to behave in public. They are given a little bit of freedom and they go crazy. If anything to show them a lessen there should be no block party or gatherings allowed for the next worlds. Have a curfew and everyone must be in their rooms at 11pm on Sunday night. Sure there will still be some who get drunk and act stupid within their rooms, but that is far better then them causing the police to be called and ending up on the news. Really I don't know why it is up to the USASF to find something fun for these athletes to do after a long weekend? Let the coaches take the teams out to a team dinner and then call it a night.

I saw screw the block party. Just open up the parks reguraly, and BAM. Done.

What? No. Disney Parks are usually, at least when i was there, open till 11 -12. Thats good enough.

The weekend of worlds the park hours at latest go until 10pm at the latest except for Magic Kingdom since they have the main street parade at 11pm (plus the 1 park each night that has the extra hours) . If you want all of the parks open the extra hours then those employees have to be paid so where will that money come from?

The weekend of worlds the park hours at latest go until 10pm at the latest except for Magic Kingdom since they have the main street parade at 11pm (plus the 1 park each night that has the extra hours) . If you want all of the parks open the extra hours then those employees have to be paid so where will that money come from?
Not to be all like "THEY NEED TO DO THIS" but why don't they cut a few hours from another week, add them to this weekend? When i went there in SEPTEMEBER, the non-busiest month ever, they were open till nearly 1 am. Thats ridiculous. (fixed it...........) During Worlds is one of their busiest times of the year. They can stay open later. Staying later will get them more money. Just up the price of tickets. Bam. This if off-track.......

Not to be all like "THEY NEED TO DO THIS" but why don't they cut a few hours from another week, add them to this weekend? When i went there in SEPTEMEBER, the non-busiest month ever, they were open till nearly 1 am. Thats ridiculous. (fixed it...........) During Worlds is one of their busiest times of the year. They can stay open later. Staying later will get them more money. Just up the price of tickets. Bam. This if off-track.......

Disney isn't going to change their schedule for the USASF when the park is open for the general public as well. I am sure worlds weekend is a busy time for them but I doubt it is one of the busiest times, I have been during worlds and have been during other times and it gets a lot busier during the summer.
Not sure when you went in September but the parks hours are all summer and into Sept. (of 2012) don't go later then 10pm.

^It was in 2008. Its just an idea. And it is one of their busiest from the time period January-May.

The sad thing about this, is that these people were there to be athletes. Worlds is supposed to be the competition where some of the greatest athletes come together and compete, not party together. It's disappointing.

Back