High School American Cheerleader Movie

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are you interested?

• Total voters
I'm laughing right now because I correctly guessed both school after hearing their states and team sizes. I'm excited for this.

BTW: I like Southwestern's blue side panel uniforms more than I like the blue arm line ones. And those poms are GORGEOUS.

If I ever end up coaching I want to coach a small team. Having 12 girls sounds perfect.

Last edited:
Yesssss, got chills from that. So excited to see something that focuses on the HS cheerleading! I'll never forget my 2:30 competing in the Milkhouse for UCA high school nationals. Pumped for this. Is it a legit movie theater movie or just an online thing?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Based on some research and the website, it looks like this will just be an online thing

Yesssss, got chills from that. So excited to see something that focuses on the HS cheerleading! I'll never forget my 2:30 competing in the Milkhouse for UCA high school nationals. Pumped for this. Is it a legit movie theater movie or just an online thing?

It's a legit movie, just not in theaters. It comes out August 26th for purchase on AmericanCheerleaderMovie.com & iTunes! It will be premiering at the HS Film Fest in NYC in October too!

It's a legit movie, just not in theaters. It comes out August 26th for purchase on AmericanCheerleaderMovie.com & iTunes! It will be premiering at the HS Film Fest in NYC in October too!
So exciting. Looks like I'll be downloading that to my phone!

That seems like a strange place to premier it considering that NYC is not exactly the hotbed of HS cheerleading.

Based on the trailer though I will definitely watch this. It reminded me a little of the series on Dunbar, which I really enjoyed.

That seems like a strange place to premier it considering that NYC is not exactly the hotbed of HS cheerleading.

Based on the trailer though I will definitely watch this. It reminded me a little of the series on Dunbar, which I really enjoyed.
NYC may not be, but NY as a whole slays in the HS comp cheer scene. NYC is a good place for the premiere simply because it is a movie.

NYC may not be, but NY as a whole slays in the HS comp cheer scene. NYC is a good place for the premiere simply because it is a movie.
But you still want people to go see it, that it my point. And I don't think casual interest will bring a high attendance for this movie in NYC. Aside from Rocky Point, NewRo and Sachem, who else really "slays" from NY at nationals?

But you still want people to go see it, that it my point. And I don't think casual interest will bring a high attendance for this movie in NYC. Aside from Rocky Point, NewRo and Sachem, who else really "slays" from NY at nationals?
True. (But you forgot Mt. Sinai :D)

Back