High School American Cheerleader Movie

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are you interested?

• Total voters
Ok, after having purchased the movie on Amazon Prime, I tried to play it and it had no audio. I was then told my Amazon that the rights to the movie were pulled. ???

For anyone who has seen it, where did you find it? Where did you download it from?

Ok, after having purchased the movie on Amazon Prime, I tried to play it and it had no audio. I was then told my Amazon that the rights to the movie were pulled. ???

For anyone who has seen it, where did you find it? Where did you download it from?
That's odd. Can they refund you?

I downloaded it from YouTube, a channel called Film Buffs and it cost approx $5.99 AU dollars. Really loved it -I laughed and cried. I wish we had high school cheer here! It definitely made me excited for our national championships in 50 days :)

It's available on iTunes or just online in general. Both options are available on this page: American Cheerleader

I watched the movie on Cox Cable "On Demand" for $2.99.a week ago. It was OK but I'm hard core All Star Cheer. The teams were talented.

Other Great Northeast Teams: Barnegat, Pinelands, Upper Derby, Del Val, Bambies (formerly Father Judge), Hunterdon Centeral, North Hunterdon, St. Joseph by the Sea, Lacey, Manchester......I am sure there are quite a few more I am missing and these are only NE teams that medaled.
Springfield got 3rd in super varsity. They're from PA

Okay! I did not know about the Bambies and oh I guess then there is a Del Val high school too because I attended Del Val college which is also in that area.

I know that this was discussed a few moths ago, but I wanted to confirm that Del Val is one of five high schools in Hunterdon County, NJ. The county is definitely a huge cheer area and is highly decorated from the rec level through the high schools. The regional AYC team is Grand National Champs two years running and several local Pop Warner teams have titles or medals. As mentioned previously , both Hunterdon Central and North also medaled along with Del Val. We might be an hour away from NYC but this county, along with many areas of the state take cheer very seriously. Just look at all the all star gyms the state has too! ;)

Last edited:
Back