High School American Cheerleader Movie

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are you interested?

• Total voters
I know that this was discussed a few moths ago, but I wanted to confirm that Del Val is one of five high schools in Hunterdon County, NJ. The county is definitely a huge cheer area and is highly decorated from the rec level through the high schools. The regional AYC team is Grand National Champs two years running and several local Pop Warner teams have titles or medals. As mentioned previously , both Hunterdon Central and North also medaled along with Del Val. We might be an hour away from NYC but this county, along with many areas of the state take cheer very seriously. Just look at all the all star gyms the state has too! ;)
One of my former teammates coaches Hunterdon Central now. :)

Always. Anytime there is an article about cheerleading on any site I just tell myself "Don't read the comments, don't read the comments, don't read the comments."

But then I always do:banghead:
Sometimes I wonder whether it's just internet boldness, but then I realize that there are people out there that truly think like this. SMH :banghead:

@ScottyB Just left some comments under the article... I couldn't stop myself from correcting the foolishness. :D

Last edited:
Back