All-Star American Grand - Las Vegas, Nv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

To everyone, I have all the videos from all of the worlds divisions except the international ones... I promise I will post them all as soon as I get home tomorrow afternoon/evening, but for now I'm going out cuz I'm in Vegas, check back then and you will be able to see for yourself and then formulate your own opinions... Seriously though, all of the teams were amazing, the paid bids could have gone to any of the first place teams, it was ridiculously close!

Random thoughts on this weekend:

Smoed's routine really is impressive. What amazes me the most is that everyone looks so calm and collected. In person (I saw them at GSSA) it looks like everything is so effortless and breezy for them. Their preparation really shows.

Congrats to Elite and Coed for the bids.

Elite def learned from last year and they hit the score sheet a lot better this year. Good decision.
Coed still had sooo many tumbling touch downs. I'm sure this will be cleaned up by worlds I just hope no one gets hurt before then!!!

Stars were fabulous and are building up momentum. No one wants to peak too early. I do agree that they needed more energy on day one but the routine has great potential. I am very interested to see how far off from the bid they were and what sections they scored lower in.

OBSESSED with Power Envy. I always their their energy and swagger. PLUS the uniforms look amazing on the floor. Also the turns and the the split leap in the beginning of their dance is my fave thing ever.

OK so just form watching a few vids:

• Im not yet obsessed with Smoed...I literally maybe the only one but its just not all their for me Yet; still love them though
  • Cali Elite's routine is good...however Im not a huge fan of their stunt sequence I feel like power-press 1.25's are pretty however, I think they are more risky than rewarding. But looks great for December.
  • Im legit dying for AZ Power Envy right now!!! Can we talk about that stunt sequence?! Easily favorite element from a stunt sequence so far this year...def wasnt expecting that from them!! excited to see what comes :)

Can I ask, how did Fierce Small Coed receive an at large, yet PCM mysterious didn't. Mysterious had the third highest score of the competition!! I honestly don't know...someone know why??

Smoed is taking over one competition at a time. & I agree Casey. They are so calm and stunt effortlessly. They have def worked hard this year...this teams in shape.

Elite, very happy for them! Most know I'm biased because I'll choose them no matter what they look like when they perform. I believe this routine for them will change a lot from now till worlds. I'm excited for them and they have so much potential!!

Cali coed, the center flyer is gorgeous!! The pyramid is great and def the highlight for me!! This is going to be a tough division

SS, love them. These girls have had a rough start with all the injuries they have had. But it can only get better from here for them.

Az power; I'm impressed. And I'm def goin to keep an eye on this team

Safe travels to everyone going home from Vegas! It's been one great weekend for cheer to end the year on. Thank you everyone for the updates and videos!!

OK so just form watching a few vids:

• Im not yet obsessed with Smoed...I literally maybe the only one but its just not all their for me Yet; still love them though
  • Cali Elite's routine is good...however Im not a huge fan of their stunt sequence I feel like power-press 1.25's are pretty however, I think they are more risky than rewarding. But looks great for December.
  • Im legit dying for AZ Power Envy right now!!! Can we talk about that stunt sequence?! Easily favorite element from a stunt sequence so far this year...def wasnt expecting that from them!! excited to see what comes :)

One quick question. How can you not be obsessed with Smoed?! Maybe you watched the wrong team .... because they were perfection.

One quick question. How can you not be obsessed with Smoed?! Maybe you watched the wrong team .... because they were perfection.

I love them and I just watched the video thats like on the the floor and I like them more now after watching that...I just think its missing some swag...I cant really explain it but it's just not "smoed" for me yet...by NCA Im sure I will be in love again but its just missin a little be of caliswag....

Back