All-Star American Grand Las Vegas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread to post this, but if you are staying at MGM this weekend, will you ask your CP's to stop slamming their hotel doors, or leaving the lock thing down so doors won't close...

Specifically, if you are on the 21st floor, and you hear a cranky man screaming from his room: "If you slam your door one more time, I'm telling the judges!" then know we might be neighbors. LOL

I applaud all of you and the patience that being a parent must bring. Good luck tomorrow and GET YOUR REST TONIGHT
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Love it!!!! Gosh , I wish I were in Vegas!!!!................... sounds like a Great competition!!!...:fro:

PCM Fantasy- 1 small bobble
SSX- 2 bobbles 2 incomplete passes
Cali Elite- 1 small bobble 1 or 2 tt and pyramid bobble

Thanks. Keep the small senior updates coming. Need AZ POWER news and, well, video would be pretty amazing. Sigh. Wish I was there.

Per Cheer UPDATES:
AZ Power Envy: bust in opening tumbling. stunts hit. One group fell out of paper dolls. Group on the floor. Pyramid hit.

CEA Senior Elite: 1 TT, 4 SB, pyr issues. Looked very nervous. Center jumper please wipe those tears! = Cheer Industry News...
thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-087.gif

CEA Senior Elite: 1 TT, 4 SB, pyr issues. Looked very nervous. Center jumper please wipe those tears! = Cheer Industry News...
thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-087.gif

i wondered this last year when stars went to vegas and everyone said they majorly lacked energy... but does anyone think the time difference affected their performance? it may have no effect, as the other CEA teams have been doing very well, but they also performed earlier in the day.

i know the cali teams put up with time difference when traveling to worlds, but in my travels i have always found it much easier to go forward in time rather than backwards.

not making excuses for them (i'm not even in the teal army :p) i've just genuinely always wondered if that makes it more difficult to compete or if that's why most east coast teams don't travel west (other than the high cost)

Back