All-Star American Grand Las Vegas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wish i was going! excited that cheer extreme will be there. i know it's very expensive to fly from the east coast, but i hope more east coast teams traveling west becomes a trend. We normally have to wait until much later in the season to see how SSX/Lady Bullets and CE/Cali Coed match up. it's a nice change in schedule :)

I agree with this. I just wish it wasn't you know 10 days before Christmas. LOL

When the American grand first started teams like Georgia, rays, top gun, cheer athletics, Atlanta jay hawks and sunrise all stars came. Was an amazing event

I remember going against Brandon there every year we went...

I am considering skipping Christmas and buying a ticket to go. This sounds like a fab competition.

Now the only thing really missing is cheerforce teams. I wish they were going :(

Small senior and small coed has some awesome talent it's gonna be exciting to see how it goes!
I wish we were going too! I really miss going to this comp! I've been going since I was little and last year was the 1st year we didn't go:/ it's such a fun comp and there's always something for the parents to do! I went and just watched last year and it was fun, but its just not the same as competing ahah

Latest posts

Back