All-Star American Grand Las Vegas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Elite gracefully took second. PCM was the ones who asked for a revieq.. know your facts. And the review was failed
Well no one said that so I'm sorry. But in general, it was SSX's day, and the other should've just accepted it. And just an FYI, I'm on the east coast and am reading twitter, and like I said no one said who requested the recount.

Did your CP not compete?

She was on SE last year, but decided to take the season off to do 11th grade and prepare for college testing and hopefully scholarships. Right now she's carrying six AP classes with 2 B's and 4 A's. Proud of her for that decision, with her course load, it turned out to be the best decision, but we really, really miss "the family." Especially, now that competition season has really begun.
Heck, I'm giving her the updates because she's studying right now!

At Large: Stealth Intl Coed 6
At Large: California ACES
At Large: California Lady Bullets
At Large: CEA SSX
At Large: Pacific Coast Magic
At Large: Aloha IntlCoed 5

PAID BIDS:
Cheer Extreme Senior Elite & California All Stars Large Coed

did senior elite change their specialty stunt around a littel before the scorpions??? jw, couldnt tell kinda looked different. Also not big on SE music change, miss the old voiceover sounded a lot better with their music. i just cant wait till SE starts competing with other large senior teams !!!! when is their first major comp?

Congrats to Senior Elite for getting paid but I'm kind of surprised. I saw the bid scores from day 1 and they were behind SSX and Lady Bullets for the AG paid bid so for them to surpass 2 awesome teams is great for them!

Back