All-Star American Grand Las Vegas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Momjeans- are you saying that there weren't great teams at gssa? :-/

I'm saying there was far less competition there , there was a lot more room for error and yes lm not certain that some of those teams that got at large bids would've received bids at this competition. Thers really no comparison in sm sr. Just by the numbers very diff comp

I may have given you the completely wrong impression , but, the scores as a whole in a particular division I wouldnt necessarily say incorrect, just strange how a raw score can increase and decrease so much overnight .

I would love to see the scores for the second day.

I was at this competition and my girls and I all thought this was an extremely fair competition. We were a little surprised that there were so many teams ahead of Aces for the paid bid because in our book they were the only ones after both days that we felt even compared to Senior Elite. That being said, SSX and Lady Bullets were fabulous both days, just had more problems day 2. They still were far and away better than any of the teams in small senior, so I'm not sure where people are going with that debate. I would rather see a an extremely difficult routine with one stunt drop than a watered down routine that hits. Apparently the judges felt this way too.

I was at this competition and my girls and I all thought this was an extremely fair competition. We were a little surprised that there were so many teams ahead of Aces for the paid bid because in our book they were the only ones after both days that we felt even compared to Senior Elite. That being said, SSX and Lady Bullets were fabulous both days, just had more problems day 2. They still were far and away better than any of the teams in small senior, so I'm not sure where people are going with that debate. I would rather see a an extremely difficult routine with one stunt drop than a watered down routine that hits. Apparently the judges felt this way too.

Aces didn't max out in some areas.

I may have given you the completely wrong impression , but, the scores as a whole in a particular division I wouldnt necessarily say incorrect, just strange how a raw score can increase and decrease so much overnight .
It could have been under cooked so to speak on day one? I have had this happen to my teams alot- they were given a higher difficulty score on day two which significantly increased their score.

Yeah, we didn't think so. We thought that was probably the case, that they didn't have as much difficulty. We liked them alot though!

Can you order pictures if you didn't get any at the event? Thanks in advance...
In years past I was able to call the photo company and order the thumbnail photos for CP's team, I think they were $20 or $25 then if you want to order pics they will give you a credit.

I am curious to know how cheer extreme liked the competition from travel to the city, venue, amount of competition, success of teams, and so forth. Did they enjoy it enough to possibly come again in the future? I personally love seeing the east coast teams travel to grand or spirit sports in Palm Springs for bids. It makes it so much more exciting and entertaining and makes the west coast teams work so much harder! I would love to see them back and hopefully a few other programs that travel making other arrangements and switching their competition schedules a bit to come a bit further west!

It kinda seem like SSX declined it to give the chance for their small coed team to take it.. They probably know that SSX has a better chance at getting a big at a later time so it just ensures that CEA will have more teams at worlds now. Just my thought.

It kinda seem like SSX declined it to give the chance for their small coed team to take it.. They probably know that SSX has a better chance at getting a big at a later time so it just ensures that CEA will have more teams at worlds now. Just my thought.

They didn't decline it just so smoex could have it. Ssx and se,coed elite would of all denied an at large if they ever got one those teams just want the paid and know they can get them

They didn't decline it just so smoex could have it. Ssx and se,coed elite would of all denied an at large if they ever got one those teams just want the paid and know they can get them
I didnt see smoex perform. Does that team not believe they will get a pd bid?

Back