All-Star American Grand @mgm Las Vegas!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I must say the routines I have seen from Cheerforce are all so well choreographed. They seems to be constantly something going on that catches your eyes.

oops can't edit my post but the last at-large went to CF intl coed apparently. I thought someone said they were only giving one international bid? ok now I'm confused, did coed black get a bid?

this is what Inside Cheerleading posted:
At-larges
Desert Storm Elite Rage - Sm Sr Ltd Coed;
West Coast All-Stars - Sm Sr;
Cheerforce Nfinity - Intl Coed;
Desert Storm Elite Thunder - Intl Open Coed;
California Allstars - Intl Open;
California Allstars - Sr Sm Ltd Coed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8wiM4lJ1Bw

after watching this, im sad to say there will not be a 5-peat this year.

cali is back to win! good luck to errrrone!
they are out for blood this year!!!! people will underestimate them because WC, and maryland has has a team but to be honest ive watch all of them and im going with cali this year! i mean what other team has 10 standing fulls? just an FYI

they are out for blood this year!!!! people will underestimate them because WC, and maryland has has a team but to be honest ive watch all of them and im going with cali this year! i mean what other team has 10 standing fulls? just an FYI

Well...Cheer Athletics Panthers.

And I don't think anyone is underestimating them because WC and Twisters have small sr teams, they are aren't their premier level 5 teams(not taking anything away from them at all but that's just a given) Cali was top 3 last year so obviously they are contenders. Anyways I love them and I want them to take the gold!

Back