All-Star American Grand @mgm Las Vegas!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i liked envy's energy and flexibility! they weeerked. i want to see West Coast they must of had 2 great performances!

CALI SMALL ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS... WOWWWW!!!

Airborne looked awesome..!!

any videos on

Cali Smoed?
Fierce LegendKatz?
Desert Storm small coed?
California Spakle?
Cheeforce Intl Open All Girl 5?
Lv 3's & 4's coed & all girl??

they are out for blood this year!!!! people will underestimate them because WC, and maryland has has a team but to be honest ive watch all of them and im going with cali this year! i mean what other team has 10 standing fulls? just an FYI

I think I get what you meant when your wrote this statement. Cheer fans for someone reason have really amped up this WC team simply because it's WC, and the same could be said about MD Twisters Sm Sr team that hasn't even been formed yet. The reason for this appears to be that both teams are associated with successful programs that have huge names and have dominated the highly regarded large senior division. Popularity seems to be the ONLY reason that either team would be thrown into the mix of seasoned competitors in this division and regarded as a threat with 1 or zero competitions under their belt. At this point Cali is killing it hardcore and they deserve all the attention the are getting. As for the rest of the division I think some of us should be more realistic and look at the body of work that is being displayed and not the popularity of a associated with team competing. Not to say it's wrong to recognize the names of each gym however don't you think it's a little too much to put MD Twisters as a top 3 team at NCA when they aren't even competing at NCA and don't even have a team yet? LMAO

they are out for blood this year!!!! people will underestimate them because WC, and maryland has has a team but to be honest ive watch all of them and im going with cali this year! i mean what other team has 10 standing fulls? just an FYI
MD Twisters team hasn't even been created yet, so not sure how you could have seen them! LOL

Hahaha. Does this team plan on going to nca? And will it be made up of velocity girls??

I'm pretty sure they are going to NCA. And I think it will be made up of velocity girls as well as girls from supercells that are senior age eligible

I'm pretty sure they are going to NCA. And I think it will be made up of velocity girls as well as girls from supercells that are senior age eligible
i thought it was said that they AREN'T going to NCA. because you can only have 5 crossovers at nca. and this whole team will be pulling from girls already in the gym.

i think they are starting after nca.

this really needs to be addressed......
i just can't get past the creepy yoda on the front of the mat.

63569_496586104432_30489699432_5552240_1914589_n.jpg

Back