All-Star American Showcase Anaheim

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Because of prom? Wouldn't a lot of level 4s and 5s have the same problem? And they perform at 5-7??
I know, which is why i think it's stupid. It'd make more sense to move ALL senior teams to go before anyone, but i guess my coach called and asked to be moved up to accomodate that.

I know, which is why i think it's stupid. It'd make more sense to move ALL senior teams to go before anyone, but i guess my coach called and asked to be moved up to accomodate that.
I just have a hard time believing that. Lol. A competition isn't going to move its schedule around for someone's prom ha.

I just have a hard time believing that. Lol. A competition isn't going to move its schedule around for someone's prom ha.
I want to say that this happened last year at this competition...not positive, but I feel like I remember them changing around some teams because girls had prom or something

Unfortunately, if enough people complained, they probably would. Im not to happy about it either. I'm there for 9 hours now because my second team competes at about 8 at night. Go team go! :banghead:

Alot of Competition companies are doing this now. I think it's great. A kid shouldnt have to choose betweentheir senior Prom and the last Allstar competition they will compete as a senior. Cheer Power does it at Ournament of Champions and NCA does it at NCA Daytona Classic. Our gym has 6 Senior teams that are competing out of sequence this weekend because of prom. It may stink it if its not your child benefitting from it but I think it shows that these EP are willing to accomodate special situations to keep their attendee gyms happy. Hope all the seniors enjoy their last comps as well as their Senior Proms!!

Dear California Allstars-you have a great program and your teams did well this morning.

However, please remind your parents that it is rude to sit in the VIP section when it is not your gym performing. And when you are reminded of this well known cheer competition rule of etiquette, please don't just shrug your shoulders. Also, your non-performing team members packed the front of stage making it difficult for our non-performing athletes to watch their teammates. If you make a mistake about when your team is on, gracefully walk away and return when it is your turn. Thanks and lets have a great week-end!

Any updates so far?
cheerUPDATES on twitter is doing updates!

California All Stars Med Coed 5 - Black Ops just slayed at American Showcase in Anaheim!
American Cheer Flyers Medium Coed 1 Stunt Fall at American Showcase in Anaheim.
California SO5: Great routine! Small Pyramid issue, one side came down early.
Cheer Central Suns Restricted 5: 2 stunt falls
Ultimate Lrg Restricted 5: 1 bust, 1 bobble

Seriously? That's the silliest thing I've ever heard. Can they move my team earlier? I want to watch desperate housewives.
There have been many instances that teams have been moved out of order for prom. I remember it happening at the Showcase for the last 3 or 4 years. I don't personally agree with it, and think they should accrue some sort of out of order penalty but the cheer world has more to worry about then the order of competition. Hope the kids have fun at prom. I can't imagine they will excited to drive back to anaheim in the morning . Any updates on divisions?

I just wanted to say thank you to the mini team from Fierce for cheering us on today! I was so impressed to see them there cheering us on when I went up front to watch my daughter perform. You girls have amazing sportsmanship at such a young age and I will be cheering for you tomorrow!

Back