All-Star American Showcase Anaheim

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Humm... Now you got my wheels turning, because I did actually hear today that fierce was going to be having some changes next year???

I just cant see that hapening though. OC's just so calssy and staright edge and fierce is not
Does anyone remember when Fierce merged with Cali for about a week? That's the only team I could see Fierce merging with.

Dear California Allstars-you have a great program and your teams did well this morning.

However, please remind your parents that it is rude to sit in the VIP section when it is not your gym performing. And when you are reminded of this well known cheer competition rule of etiquette, please don't just shrug your shoulders. Also, your non-performing team members packed the front of stage making it difficult for our non-performing athletes to watch their teammates. If you make a mistake about when your team is on, gracefully walk away and return when it is your turn. Thanks and lets have a great week-end!
Unfortunately California Allstars doesn't get the whole "VIP" part. They think that it is meant only for them...they do it all the time!! Especially at Spirit Sports Competitions...does your gym owner tell everyone in your program to do that! Don't think you own the place because you don't! Get a clue and move when it's not your team performing..."RUDE"!

Unfortunately California Allstars doesn't get the whole "VIP" part. They think that it is meant only for them...they do it all the time!! Especially at Spirit Sports Competitions...does your gym owner tell everyone in your program to do that! Don't think you own the place because you don't! Get a clue and move when it's not your team performing..."RUDE"!
I am sure ALL gyms have people who don't go with the flow at times...Please do NOT lump us all together....people arent perfect..I have seen the same thing with other people in during our time....it's cheer people...my goodness...relax...and please dont lump us all together...unless you want to be lumped with the worst at your gym!!!!

Back