All-Star Annique's Nook

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I encountered a GREAT Etsy who did this for me. The first time I ordered CP a sports bra from her, she accidentally sent the wrong color. She apologized and sent out the correct color the same day I contacted her and told me to keep the first one with her apologies. I ordered from her again, but this time she had a size listed in a certain style that she ended up not having. So she told me if I was okay with picking a different style, she would send a custom matching bow with it free of charge. I always check her shop first for cheer gifts now.

I had the same experience with a very expensive table I recently purchased. It arrived damaged, so I contacted the company I purchased it from. The damage wasn't super noticeable, one of the corners was dented. They apologized and told me to keep the table until the new one arrived. Then I could donate or do whatever else I wish with the damaged table.

THAT's how you retain customers. I have spent hundreds in the first Etsy shop and thousands in the furniture shop because I know I will receive exactly what I want. And if I don't, it will be corrected immediately.

And taking longer to make a doll uniform than a real person uniform is ridiculous. If this business owner is so behind in her work that she is sending things out months later than promised, then it is time to stop accepting orders until she catches up. Then, once caught up, she needs to figure out how many orders she can reasonably keep up with at a time. If she can't do that after however many years she has been in business, then she is walking the line between being a legitimate business owner and a scam artist.

What is the name of the etsy shop you use?

Latest posts

Back