All-Star Another 2x2?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 27, 2010
I know this is probably a stupid question to ask and the answer is probably no which is why 2x2 is so awesome, but are there any other companies like them? Ive noticed they book really fast and it seems impossible to ever get a video made. I wasnt sure if other companies that did videos like that even exsisted. Anyone know of any awesome cheer videographers like Jay that maybe arent booked 40 years into the future? ;)

Nope, but a lot of kids from different teams make videos that are very good and are just like jay's
Fierce All Stars:

State All Stars:

ICC/ICE/Cheer Extreme All Stars:

Top Gun:

I've made a video similar to a 2x2 video for my friend and I last season. When we competed my mom toke my camera and filmed us and I did the editing! I do alot of video editing and filming so I could easily make someone a 2x2 type video. I know someone on here with the name Work2Win does videos similar to these... Except usually it's the whole team, but her videos are amazing!

My daughter makes something like 2x2's! She would make one for you for free if she is at the same competition as you :)

So I found out mr. video does videos like Jay but they are between $2-3k. HOLY CRAP. Are Jays this expensive?!

We do a video after every major competition, and have some 'featured athlete" video's as well. They are done by AceTV and he understands us, our brand, our kids etc. He is an amazing resource for us and we are forever grateful to him for capturing these moments. His youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/Buju111?feature=chclk.

I've done some for my teams and like 2 individual ones! I think they turned out really nice if i say so myself!

Back