All-Star Another Cheer Series?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

KikiD22

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
I searched to see if there was a thread on this already and didn't find one, so apologies if this is duplicated. Has anyone seen this yet? I could be way behind on this LOL. I ran across it looking for something else (Miss Hawaii pageant live feed for this cheer/pageant mom), and found this web series that follows a program in Hawaii. I haven't watched it yet, so no clue about the quality, but I thought I'd share.

Aloha Nation | OC16 TV Shows

I watched the first episode and it looked promising! It was mostly an intro to the coaches, sport, and gym but I'm definitely planning on watching all of it when I have time

Name? is it on YouTube or somewhere else? I'm a teacher and about to be out for summer break so I'll have some time on my hands.

It's called "Aloha Nation." From what I'm seeing, it's an actual TV series in Hawaii and the station it's on also has episodes posted on their website. The link was in my original post above.

Ah thanks didn't realize it was a link in the original. I first read this at work and I think the filter must have blocked it. Thanks.

Starting watching Aloha when I have time. I've seen episodes 1, 2 and 3. So far I like it, it's done fairly well. It feels real and like any normal day at practice for me. It's hard to not compare it to other cheer series, but I would put it way above anything from AwesomenessTV and right under the Gymtyme series. I think since it covers an entire gym (not just one team) it's a little harder to get invested or attached to it. I do like the different perspective though, because as far as I can remember we've never had a gym-wide show. And I must admit that I'm now completely jealous that Hawaii has a cheer show on TV that isn't cheer perfection.

Also... their dances are fabulous!

Starting watching Aloha when I have time. I've seen episodes 1, 2 and 3. So far I like it, it's done fairly well. It feels real and like any normal day at practice for me. It's hard to not compare it to other cheer series, but I would put it way above anything from AwesomenessTV and right under the Gymtyme series. I think since it covers an entire gym (not just one team) it's a little harder to get invested or attached to it. I do like the different perspective though, because as far as I can remember we've never had a gym-wide show. And I must admit that I'm now completely jealous that Hawaii has a cheer show on TV that isn't cheer perfection.

Also... their dances are fabulous!
I think Cheer the British way also was gym wide?

I think Cheer the British way also was gym wide?
Not sure now that I think about it. I feel like it was just 2 teams right? I'm not even sure those 2 teams were the same gym though, were they? I feel like they were different, because their uniforms and everything were different. It has been a long time since I watched and I remember being confused about that when I watched, so I could be wrong.

The Aloha show I guess is more like a traditional gym that I'm used to. Tinys on up. The British way was only open teams.

Back