All-Star Another Cheer Show - Liberty

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There was a Liberty High School at UCA nationals this year, large varsity. Maybe it's them?

It says it's based in a fictional town and its a "web based" drama...so I am guessing it's more like that "Secret Diary"show than a reality show...

"Liberty is a dramatic, cheerleading-based, scripted web series that is about high school teens who use cheerleading to liberate themselves from the hardships of their lives."

"Liberty is a dramatic, cheerleading-based, scripted web series that is about high school teens who use cheerleading to liberate themselves from the hardships of their lives."

Thank you for finding that, I was wondering what the heck it really was considering the "teaser" was just intense, confusing shots of a mat and gave no clue whatsoever as to what the actual show is.

They're based out of Florida, they did a commercial for Nfinity (the one that has the F5 people hugging and screaming at the end- features a lot of footage from 2011).

Probably where they got the idea for it. I...also feel like I've seen this casting notice before.

This is the email I got about it:

Texas, March 5, 2013: Rec Sports Media is pleased to announce their partnership with CDB Productions Inc., Presage Entertainment LLC and Third Oak Productions LLC in the debut of the new cheerleading teen drama series, Liberty.
Liberty is a teen drama series centered on how cheerleading helps high school students liberate themselves from the hardships of their lives. Based in the fictional town of Sunrise, the teens pull through life experiences and must overcome their fears, deal with love, pressure, jealousy, rage and many other obstacles teens face on a daily basis. The show will focus on two cheerleaders with very different backgrounds who begin their journey together through high school and become tied together through cheerleading.
Liberty is being created and produced by Third Oak Productions LLC, Presage Entertainment LLC and CDB Productions Inc. Rec Sports Media will assist in promotion and marketing. These companies combined bring a powerhouse of experience in digital media, entertainment and marketing and will catapult the success of this new web series, which is scheduled to debut in the fall 2013. Liberty will initially consist of four seasons with six episodes in each season. The episodes will be available online and available for purchase and download for computers or any portable device.
We are so excited to be part of the debut of Liberty. The show is refreshing as its focus will be on real life struggles teens go through and the positive aspects of cheerleading that help them overcome these obstacles,” says Heather Portnoy, Publisher, Rec Sports Media, “Third Oak Productions, Presage Entertainment and CDB Productions are experts in providing an incredible and professional digital media viewing experience by their use of state of the art equipment and years of expertise. We couldn’t have asked for any better partners and look forward to introducing this series to our Cheer Coach Magazine, Recreational Cheerleading Magazine and Get Psyched Series audience.”
“We are very excited and honored to have Rec Sports Media to help promote Liberty. They are great partners to have not, only for support, but help promote Liberty and its message. “ says Marcelo Ribeiro, Creator of Liberty. “We are very excited to have Liberty being introduced through all the great audiences that Rec Sports Media brings. We are humbled and excited to start this journey with them.”
For more information and to view the teaser trailer, visit Liberty’s website at www.showliberty.com.
Follow Liberty on Facebook: Liberty - Web Series | Facebook
Follow Liberty on Twitter: Liberty (ShowLiberty) on Twitter
About Rec Sports Media:
Recreational Sports Media, Inc. is the premier publishing company for Cheer Coach Magazine, Recreational Cheerleading Magazine and Bookworm Publishing Company. Its magazines have reached millions in the spirit industry and continue to set the standard for creativity and excellence in journalism. Bookworm Publishing Company has also proven successful with its recent debut of the GET PSYCHED book series by Janet McLaughlin. The second book in the series, Psyched Out, debuted in February 2013. Rec Sports Media’s staff has over 28 years experience in cheerleading, over 12 years experience in publishing and over 21 years in business, marketing and public relations experience.
About Third Oak Productions LLC:
Third Oak Productions LLC specializes in productions of a wide range of digital media products. Their experience ranges from creating film projects to television show to advertisements and website. Third Oak Productions uses the latest state of the art equipment for maximizing quality and creativity. Third Oak Productions LLC has produced the short film “Blue Curtain” (2010) which was well received in film festivals in the Central Florida area as well as been part of the production of the full feature “The Statue” (2008).
About CDB Productions Inc.:
CDB Productions Inc. was founded in 1988. It specializes in new media, focusing on multi-media video/digital production, post-production and graphic design. CDB Productions has produced, directed, edited and photographed a variety of projects, including documentaries, commercials, entertainment, web content and special programming for domestic and international Fortune 500 companies.
About Presage Entertainment LLC:
Presage Entertainment Network specializes in the production of both short and feature length independent films. In addition to quality film projects, we produce ten minute, half hour and one hour television series programs. We are also involved in the production of E-books, animated shorts, and mini-series. PEN was founded in 2005 by scriptwriter and producer Durand Saint Hilaire. PEN was created with the goal of assisting independent filmmakers in producing their films and projects as well as their own. We help filmmakers by using our network of contacts to find cast and crew positions, funding for their projects, and distribution of their completed work.

i will try to watch... i mean how bad could it be? lol

Oh, i think there´s no end on the "how-bad-can-a-cheer-show-be"-scale. Especially when it´s a:
"Liberty" is a teen drama web series about high school teens who are able to liberate themselves from the hardships of high school through cheerleading. Based in the fictional town of Sunrise, the teens are pulled through life experiences and must overcome their fears, deal with love, jealously, rage and everything else in between.

Since they are showing a partner-stunt in the teaser i think it will be a coed team, and i´m afraid that it will be more about relationships, drama and affairs, the cheerleading is just the frame.

Back