All-Star Another Cheer Show - Liberty

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I made it though not easily. Outside of the older casting, two big issues for me for realism. Brittany can be a ragging b from hell, but not in front of the coaches. I don't know a single coach who would stand by and watch her tear apart someone and only reply with 'let me do the coaching.' Also at the cheer party, 3 intros isn't enough...at least make it look like everyone else is too. Second issue is Kelly and Nathan. No catch should be trying to date a senior girl...period. It makes me cringe a lot.

I like Kelly, her cousin is manageable, Daniel is too sleaze ball, but Jason sorta fits. I think Stacy needs better lines and not always sound so direct and Coach Connor is way too dry.

It wasn't the worst series I've ever watched, but not the best either. For being about cheer, it lacks cheer.

Also, in the football scenes the "kids" are NOT wearing chin straps (drives me crazy) and at the end of practice they are not even sweaty!

I made it though not easily. Outside of the older casting, two big issues for me for realism. Brittany can be a ragging b from hell, but not in front of the coaches. I don't know a single coach who would stand by and watch her tear apart someone and only reply with 'let me do the coaching.' Also at the cheer party, 3 intros isn't enough...at least make it look like everyone else is too. Second issue is Kelly and Nathan. No catch should be trying to date a senior girl...period. It makes me cringe a lot.

I like Kelly, her cousin is manageable, Daniel is too sleaze ball, but Jason sorta fits. I think Stacy needs better lines and not always sound so direct and Coach Connor is way too dry.

It wasn't the worst series I've ever watched, but not the best either. For being about cheer, it lacks cheer.
There probably are some coaches that would allow that to happen in front of them.

And about the football practice... I HATE football and even I knew that that was poor performance.

There probably are some coaches that would allow that to happen in front of them.

And about the football practice... I HATE football and even I knew that that was poor performance.

Thankfully I've never experienced a coach like that, nor has CP. If CP were ever on a team that allowed that, her butt would be pulled in an instant. I understand some kids are b*tchier than others---I remember the Mean Girls, but to be an adult and not stop it? Not happening.

Back