All-Star Another great Laney Madsen video!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Laney will be releasing her NEW video "Follow your heart it knows the way" in the morning :) So excited for everybody to see her progress!

Am I the only one that gets "video deleted by user" with almost all of the videos? :confused:

I am sure that I will get a good beating for this ....
But does anyone else see the feet apart in the round off... The bent knees in the fulls and doubles...and the complete under-rotation in almost every twist????
Kudos for working so hard but I am sorry with everyone crying "EXECUTION"!!!! This falls way short...IMHO...

Coach Troy - I can almost agree with you completely because those incomplete rotations were killing me. But if you watch that Nfinity Legend video (which must have been compiled over a long period of time) from 1:04 - 1:21 she starts completing her twists and cleans up her tumbling dramatically.

One thing is very clear - with those skills at 10 years old - she will be BEAST when she is on a senior team!

But does anyone else see the feet apart in the round off... The bent knees in the fulls and doubles...and the complete under-rotation in almost every twist????
Kudos for working so hard but I am sorry with everyone crying "EXECUTION"!!!! This falls way short...IMHO...

I used to think the same thing. I couldnt even get through a whole video because it was so bad, but if you watch her new clips her form and execution has gotten A LOT better.

I think this child is amazing! She has put in a ton of hard work, no doubt. I would LOVE to see her squeeze her legs together in her backhand springs. I also would love to see her land standing up with her feet together in doubles. Her stunting is perfection!! Her progress as a flyer is amazing!! She will be a coed stunt flyer extrordinaire, heck she already is! If she would spend a good 6 months really focusing on form and technique and go back and clean up her basics, I think her tumbling skills would match her stunting skills..

I do agree. As she gets older her body/ joints will pay a price if she doesn't slow down and fix the details.

Its not the upper level skills she struggles with, IMO. It's the basics. Standing back handsprings, round offs. With the power and strength she has, her Arabians should be at least 5 feet off the ground. Her ponytail touches the ground in some of her skills. She loses power because her basics need work. Beautiful flyer, but her tumbling needs perfecting. I hope this doesn't hurt any feelings. That's not my intent. Just constructive critism.

Back